*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664903-Grand-Analog-IntroExtro
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1664903
Grand Analog Intro/Extro
Account Name: CIXX LINERS
Writer: Ashley Holmes
Contract Number:
Sales Rep: Jeremy Klaver!
Date: 4/13/10
Script Title: Grand Analog Intro/Extro
Length: 20-30 sec
Station: CIXX FM


COPY:

Intro:

Instructions: Have a bed that creates intensity and hype to start it off. Make this sound EPIC.

Announcer: Based out of Winnipeg Manitoba... They've performed all around Canada and have played with Shad, K-OS, Kardinall Offishall and Two Crown King. They've played festivals and brought their music to London. And now they come to you...

Instructions: Go straight into Electric City then transition into Around This Town and finally Touch Your Toes. (Insert different songs if they are more popular...)

Announcer: They're bringing you hit songs such as Electric City, Around This Town, Touch Your Toes... LIVE and Up close. It's Grand Analog LIVE on one oh six point nine The X.


Extro

Instructions: Pick a Grand Analog song or a bed that will transition into Xtacy.

Announcer: This has been a live presentation of the X Studios. Bringing you the best live hip hop and hits that make you move; it's one oh six point nine The X. Tune in this Wednesday at seven-thirty when Two Crown King rocks the X Studios. We are one oh six point The X.
© Copyright 2010 Ashley Holmes (ashleyholmes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664903-Grand-Analog-IntroExtro