*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664910-I-Purr
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Adult · #1664910
Creative passion
Kitty cat.  Kitty cat.  Baby, I’ll be your kitty cat.  If you give me a kiss, I’ll give you some of this.  Some of that.  I’m a magic kitty cat.  I’ll grant your wishes.  Make your dreams come true.  Sprinkle you with some of my scented kitty litter which is a pretty blue.  If you do this for me, I’ll do that for you.

Sugar, I want to feel you lying next to me.  How about on top of me instead?  Let’s rock my kitty bed.  Rock it until, by itself, the beat flows on and on.  Baby, stroke me until the break of dawn.  I just love it when you run your fingers through the silky fur on top of my head.  I want to feel like a sated kitty that’s been fed.

I purr as your hands stroke the sides of my supple body.  The way your lips are worshiping my pleasure points makes me feel as if I’m a female Irv Gotti.  Producing the moans and groans.  Floating from beyond my lips like sensuous songs.

Baby, please keep up the pleasure.  As the desire in the pit of my stomach keep up the pressure.  As the fire in my feminine loins start to blaze out of control.  I feel you down to my kitty soul.  I’m ready to burst into flames of want.  I know you are too, by your manly grunt.

I close my eyes for a second so I can cool my anxious body down.  Cause I’m too ready for your silky, granite like pipe to put it down.  Make my kitty senses spin around and around.  And I’m too ready for you to send me to an out-of-this-world fantasy place.  Where all I can see is your handsome face.

I feel your pipe sliding into my kitty cat cavern of love.  I purr, when I feel you pull back, then with your hips slide back in with a delicate shove.  As you keep with a steady rhythm, I use my kitty claws to leave my sign up and down your back.

I feel the pressure building.  I’m going to explode in a million pieces.  And I’m drowning in your deep passionate kisses.  I stiffen.  Then my body melts into yours.  I can smell the sweet sweat coming from your pores.  We both shudder in opulent bliss.  And end our loving with a prolonging kiss.

In your arms I lay.  Satiation relaxing my lithe body.  I shudder as the aftershocks of our loving races through my anatomy like a fast moving river of sensuality.  Then I sigh contentedly while you stroke my skin which feels like silky fur.  And like a lazy kitty cat, I purr.
© Copyright 2010 Writer @ Heart (ebony_ladovia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664910-I-Purr