*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665164-Morning-Thinking
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1665164
This is what I do every morning.
Routine Morning Thinking
I get up usually at 5 a.m. every morning,go to the bathroom,walk into the kitchen,pour a cup of coffee,heat it up in microwave,walk into the living-room,turn on the fan,turn on the floor lamp,sit in my big chair,lite up smoke,think of all my past mistakes,think of the reasons those mistakes occured,think of the solutions I should have put into action to fix the mistakes,think of alll the happiness I could spread if I won the lottery,thinking of what everyone would buy with their share,thinking of all the things I could have,thinking of the back injury which brought my working life to a halt,thinking it's not that bad,thinking I can still walk,stand and sit,thinking can not do things for long periods of time,thinking I should enter the work force again,thinking of how terrified I am at that thought,Stop thinking,after third cup of coffee and third smoke,get up off the chair,go wash my hair,get dressed,come back into the living room,open the curtains,turn on my laptop,get my fourth cup of coffee,sit down in front of computer,lite up my fourth smoke as computer is doing it's thing,googgle facebook,log in,do all my farms,fish tanks,races,thinking of doing all this over again tomorrow,the next day,the next day, and the next.



Boring morning I have.... you say?....WHAT DO YOU DO?





Shirley :)
© Copyright 2010 hopeful (evileye49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665164-Morning-Thinking