*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665188-The-death-story
Rated: · Other · Detective · #1665188
This story is murder mystery. I hope you enjoy it!
Chapter One:

"You killed him! You killed my brother!" said Steven Harvard's sister.
Steven had been killed a day ago, and his sister was already suspecting the maid.

"Me? Why me? In all the murder mysteries I've read everyone suspects the maid! Can't we change it for once?"

"No" said Steven's sister stiffly.

"Well then, this is all I know, okay? I DIDN'T DO IT!!!! I'll tell you what happened, I was in his room thinking of why he only ate the almonds I left him, and not the peanuts. (at this cruise ship all the maids must put in the rooms only the things that the guests eat and want in their room.) Then I went in the bathroom and opened the bathroom closet to get the dirty towels from the hamper. And poof like magic his body fell on me. I was terrified all I could think of was about calling the security. And that's exactly what I did. And that's all true! So you should give me a second chance. And anyways I could never do such a thing! I am not as cruel as you think I am."


"Your right. Maybe I should give you another chance. Let me think about it. NO!"

As the women were fighting choppers filled the sky and down came some police officers.

"Settle down ladies. We’ll do all the thinking for you. You all just go up to your rooms and dream about all your girly dreams that you girls dream about" chuckled the policeman as the ladies were leaving.

Detective Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes and John Grisham were sitting on the deck watching the beautiful pinkish purple sun set while drinking a glass of champagne. Grisham and Holmes were talking about sports when suddenly Agatha interrupted them by saying "Wow! So many police officers around! Wouldn't it be so funny if someone killed a person on board and while we are on vacation and we would have to work to figure out who killed that person?" Detective Agatha Christie was telling them.

"Agatha, long time no see!" said Officer Mozzarella.

"We've never met" said Agatha.

"I was just trying to be polite. Anyways, I'm Officer Mozzarella and your just the person I wanted to see. Could you and your buddies maybe help us figure out a murder?"

"Humm... I guess so. If it's ok with you guys, it's fine with me. Is it ok with you guys?"

"Yep, it's ok with us." said Holmes. The police left and Detective Grisham said "You're right, Agatha. It is funny that we have to work on our vacation! Haha!”

"Guys it’s not funny anymore now we got real business to work with." said Agatha.


Chapter Two: Real Business
© Copyright 2010 Julia Oak (jujubear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665188-The-death-story