*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666130-adventures-keep-in-secret
Rated: E · Poetry · Dark · #1666130
she stands like a statue as she walks threw the dark hall way
she stands like a statue as she walks threw the dark hall way, gazzing down at the door waiting for the bell to ring, she has been in here for hours no freedom, and its freedom she needs, down to the office she stands quietly as she reads the bulliton, the ladys stair at her like she is peace of trash that doesnt belong at this school, hungry for attenchen thats all she says in her head, looks up smiles at the ladys sitting in the office, she leaves the school with a smile on her face as she gets ready to walk home she pulls out a letter that she got from her mother stating she left the house this morning and she wouldnt be home till later, when she gets home she watches tv eats a bowl of ceral and takes a bath, later that night when her mother got in drunk and side tracked by her new date she didnt realize that there were pools of water coming out from the bath room, morning came as the hang over was pounding on her head waiting to get out she walks in to the bath room and a big wave of water rushes out from the room she dives in to save her daughter but there is no saving her now.
© Copyright 2010 vanessa (vanessa1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666130-adventures-keep-in-secret