*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666531-Running-to-get-back-home
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Romance/Love · #1666531
A woman from Taos Pueblo is kidnapped, then sold to a plantation in South Carolina.
This is a fictional novel about a Native American woman, who was kidnapped and taken away from her family and village. While being taken away the woman watched as her family and friends are trying to save her but instead she watches as her only family dies in front of her eyes. Along the way she listens carefully as the traders speaks, and little she adapts their strange language. A couple of days later she wakes up with eyes staring at her, she is startled a little bit and then realized that she is not alone. She looks around and noticed that there was more strange people but this time they are the color of mud and soil. Her eye is caught with one of them, although he was very dark, she could tell that he was pretty handsome. He would had look better if he wasn't wearing rags, and tied up. What was it? Why is he staring at me like that? A lot of questions aren't being answer, cause she was interrupted by something pulling her feet and lift on to a pole. Later she founds out that the traders, were actually slave traders.
© Copyright 2010 feather_montoya (yvette at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666531-Running-to-get-back-home