*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666690-A-LOVERS-STORY
Rated: E · Other · Relationship · #1666690
a story of two lover's telling each other how greatful thet are for each other
In six days it will our anniversary and even though you will not be here we will celebrate when you come home.
I cannot wait to celebrate with you,I think decided to do the commitment ceremony and legalize it later it's the best decision for us. Reguardless of what others might think of us I dont care.
I Love You! you are my best friend, my other half we are a team that no one can destroy. My life would not be complete without you in it. We have only been together a year, but it's like we have had to take each moment we spend together and bleed it dry. Take advantage of every second we have together like it's our last.
I know you don't like to talk about my illnesses but they are there. No one knows what lies ahead for me but I am so happy I have you to lean on when times get rough.
You once told me it's a good thing to have someone in your life who does understand what your going through. Its even better when you have a person who's in love with u and is'nt in the same situation as you are but chooses to look past it and see the actal person and accept them. It's amazing and I cannot believe I have that.
© Copyright 2010 Madam Gaia (araya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666690-A-LOVERS-STORY