*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666997-Encounter---Chapter-Two
Rated: · Other · Other · #1666997
This is another tale of souls and swords.
I awoke several hours later in a daze. This, I judged, was not the most opportune of places to be in, so I quickly broke out of it. The daze hit the ground with an unsatisfying "fwumpy."

I found that I was in a beach-like place, with the wreckage of the PMS Strumpet strewn here and there in a pretty sexy manner. The wreckage was sexual.

I got up and walked down the beach, which was made even more sexy by the secret. The sexy secret. But we don’t know about that. I couldn’t help but think as I walked down that sensual beach that this place could use more Jews.

Suddenly, something unexpected happened. A RUBII DARTO hit the ground right next to where I had been standing, and would have been, had I not jumped out of the way with all deliberate speed. I whirled around to see a dark shape looming against a large rock on the coast… It could be none other than The Unexpected Tree.

"So, you've come." he said.

"This time, it will not be like our previous encounters." I replied.

He sighed, then shouted, "See if you can defeat... this sword!"

The Unexpected Tree flew forward, and pulled out a laser sledgehammer, the head of which was a case of Diet Dr. Skipper. I also drew a weapon, but it was accidentally in love, so it wasn’t much help. The drawing wasn’t much good anyway.

I dodged Tree’s first blow, then attempted to strike back using his RUBII DARTO. No such luck, however, as he wasn’t where I put it. Then, he brought the laser sledgehammer down in a wide arc, fracturing my spine. I fell on to the ground, bleeding profusely, and it became apparent that I was going to die. Then, I did.

The Unexpected Tree stepped back, his work finished, and watched as I died some more. Then, it turned to a silhouette over in a corner (which would normally be rather difficult outside, but not in this case). The silhouette nodded slightly, and then made itself less apparent.

A few hours passed, during which the Unexpected Tree buried me. This was naturally not a lot of fun. When this was done happening, it left the scene, and things were peachy keen.
© Copyright 2010 Sleazy Cloud (sleazycloud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666997-Encounter---Chapter-Two