*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667007-Malice---Chapter-Six
Rated: · Other · Other · #1667007
Pokemon all around the world wait for you, MISSING!
Having moved on to Stage Two, the three of us went to go stock up on wepon(s). We decided to go the maul.

The maul was loud and noisy because a lot of animals were being ripped apart. Some of these animals were people. We got a shopping cart and went down Aisle Three, because that was the one with the stuff we weren't looking for, and you always know that you don't know what they're looking for is at the place where they think you're not going to not have thought of looking!

We had only just begun to shop when we ran into Mr. Divine Hare, who was instructing a robot slave of his to rip apart a squid. I approached him and said, "Hare, for what purpose rip you that squid?"

He explained with a bar graph on his computer, which was at the moment also functioning as three of his kidneys. As such, it was attached to the side of his pelvis. Then, he finished ripping the squid and joined our quest, bringing with him the ability to save at special save points.

Agent Juicy Potato was getting tired of Aisle Three, and so took a boat to Isle Four. There, she found buried treasure, but it was a trap!

Agent Juicy Potato was trapped in an Entrapment Cube, which I guess was kind of unpleasant. Then, one of the Bad People came and attempted to cart her away, but he hadn't expected something.

"Put that cube down, or you'll be eviscerated." said a voice from behind the Bad Person.

The Bad Person turned around. Standing before it, in a vaguely threatening but majestic manner, was a mysterious person wearing a cape and mask. The Bad Person didn't even have time to react before they had died. I never really found out why they DID die.

Then, the Unexpected Tree and I showed up and Tree disentrapmented the cube. I asked the masked person's identity in the meantime.

"You may call me... The Recursive Harbinger." they said in a real deep voice.

I thanked him for saving Agent Juicy Potato and then told him his name was stupid. He said "Tch..." in response, and then disappeared into the jungle.

After this stunning series of events, we got a letter from Mr. Divine Hare.

It said, "Help, I have been kidnapped! I am being held in the Bad Place! Please come save me?! Love, Hare-y"

Then, the Unexpected Tree said, "Ahhh!" and had an attack of the vapors, which meant that he suddenly started making hand motions and saying "Ran Ran Ru!"
© Copyright 2010 Sleazy Cloud (sleazycloud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667007-Malice---Chapter-Six