*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667814-Story-Ideas
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1667814
Just a few story ideas I came up with.
Story Idea #1:
Atemu went back to Japan during the middle of 9th grade without telling anyone, not even his best friend and secret crush Yukika. Now she's a senior and he shows up at her school again, only to find out he's engaged! What was his reason for leaving? Who's the girl that captured his heart? will old flames be re-lit? or will Yukika be happy for him and the passionate fire he once held for her finally be put out?

Story Idea #2:
Yami (Atemu) and Yukika got into an argument so big, he went back to his homeland, Cario, Egypt. He spent 3 years there and over the time he slowly started to regret what he said to her. Finally, he gave up and decided to make things right. He comes back only to see...That's she's married!!! Will more arguments break out? or has he finally had enough and decides to end it...for good?

Story Idea #3:
Syromani (aka mani), Yukika's best friend, has become so depressed about her life, she becomes distant from her. Resorting to drastic measures, she calls up an old friend. When Syromani finally relizes who it is, will sparks fly?
© Copyright 2010 yuki-chan (yukika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667814-Story-Ideas