*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668027-Bailey-and-the-Magical-Glasses
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1668027
This is my first children book.
Bailey and the Magical Glasses






Bailey was only seven years old. She was very short, and her friends were always taller than her.


Her friends could always do more things then she could, like go on more rides at theme parks.


Even Bailey's brother was taller than her, and he was only six.


Around the house Bailey always found it hard to do things. She could not reach things on the


counter.


She could not even reach the floor when she was sitting in a chair.


One day Bailey was walking to school and she found black glasses sitting in a bush.


She looked around to see if anyone had dropped them.


No one was around so she decided to take the glasses, and make found posters. Then she could


place them around town. This way she can return the glasses.


Later that day Bailey sat on her bed, she looked at the glasses with wonder.


She put them on.


Suddenly.....


Bailey felt like she was on top of the world. She walked out into the kitchen to the counter.


With the glasses on she knew she could now reach, these glasses were magical!


She looked around and saw a chair, she took the chair to the counter. She could reach!


She walked to the living room and sat on the chair.


With the glasses on she knew she could now reach, these glasses were magical!


She slumped way down. Now she could touch the ground!


Bailey was so excited! These magical glasses made her do everything she could not do before!


She did not need to be tall!


But then the phone rang....


Bailey's mother answered it.


Bailey pulled off her glasses and walked over to her mother.


It was the person who lost their glasses.


After her mother hung up the phone she sat Bailey down, The person wanted to thank you for


finding their glasses.


But they already bought new ones!


So now we can do what ever we want with them!


So can we keep them? Bailey asked.


Yes! Her mother said.


So Bailey wore the magical glasses everywhere, and she always felt as tall as her friends.


Even her brother.


THE END!
© Copyright 2010 Krysten Allysha Sylvia (krystenallysha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668027-Bailey-and-the-Magical-Glasses