*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668598-Chapter-one-love-story
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1668598
about a girl who is dating a boy in another state, nd fals in love wit a boy who is closer
Chapter 1:

(texting conversation)

Brianna: Me and my family are having a huge party tomorrow and you have got to come!



Bethany: A party? sounds great! so will i just spend the night at ur house?



Brianna: Duh! Of course. well i have to go take a shower. see you tomorrow at the party.



Bethany: k bye! :D



Bethany put her phone down and smiled. she loved going to her best friends parties. Of course there would be alcohol and plenty of it too. Bethanys mom did not know  about any of it. The parties, the drinking. None of it. And it was going to stay that way. Bethany is 16 years old. She has beautiful medium length  brunnette hair, stunning blue-green eyes, and a glamorous style. She started cheerleading about 3 years ago and is loving it. She has a boyfriend named James out in masachussets. She never sees him. Shes happy, but she will never be completely satisfied with this relationship with James. Now Bethany is trying to figure out what to wear to the party. She looked at her wardrobe. After about an hour of looking through her closet, she finally picked out her outfit. A pair of jean booty shorts and 2 tank tops, a hot pink one for underneath and a zebra print one for overtop the hot pink one. She figured that she would scrunche her hair but leave the bangs straight. She would wear 3 inch hoops. One thing was missing from her outfit. SHOES. She scrambled around her closet and  found her hot pink zebra print flip flops. Perfect. She then packed her bag, layed down, and fell asleep.



She woke up just around 3 in the afternoon. She loved these days when she could sleep in as late as she wanted to. The party starts at 7 and Beth was going over there at 4:30 to help set up. She, herself was a champion at beerpng and was determined to keep that title. TIme was really going by fast. It was already 3:45. She decided that  She needed to take a quick shower.



4:30 finally came around and she was ready to leave. So she got in the car and was on her way. Once she got to Briannas house , everything was already set up. "Beth!" Brianna had spotted Beth and was now running towards her. "You look great!" "So do you!" said Beth. "thanks my mom says  to put your stuff upstairs." "ok lets go. Ive got to put my face on hehe." "ok haha."



.....2 1/2 hours later.....



The placed looked great. The strobe lights, the disco ball hanging down from the cieling, everything. Even the guys looked good. Just walking by them, you can feel their eyes watching you. She had to admit it...It was kinda creepy but when you looked like beth did you get used to it. She was looking for brianna when a guy came up her and said "Hey beautiful. Ive never seen you before. Do you live around here?" "yeah i live in hamlin." "Cool...do you wanna dance?" "Sure" beth said with a smile. He took her hand and led her out onto the dance floor. When his hand touched hers, she felt a wierd emotion. Not like a bad emotion, more like a good emotion. They had danced for about a half hour before they went outside laughing and holding hands. Beth and the mystery guy  sat down on the bench outside. He said "So Whats your name?" "My name is Beth." "My name is Ashton." "Nice name...i like it." "I like something thats sitting right next to me." They looked in each others eyes. They both leaned in to kiss. Beth pulled back thinking about james and feeling guilty but then let go of that feeling and kissed back. Ashton pulled away from her face. "I have an idea" He said. "oh...and what might that be?" "I can show you better than i could tell you." He grabbed her hand and they started walking back up towards the house. He led her upstairs to an empty room that served as a guest room. They both walked in and while still holding hands, Ashton closed the door and locked it. He brought Beth into a close embrace. "Ashton?' said Beth. "Yeah?" "Did you feel anything tonight when we first touched?" "Yeah i did. And that made me want to get to know you more." "I dont want to let you go." "You dont have to." He started kissing her passionately. Next thing they knew they were on the bed completely naked. Ashton said "I am in love with you." "Then show me." Beth fell into perfect bliss.
© Copyright 2010 Brunnette BaybiiGurl (beccabaybii16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668598-Chapter-one-love-story