*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668724-Test-Story
Rated: E · Other · Nonsense · #1668724
This was made, partly to test out the site, and partly because i was bored.enjoy(maybe)
Once upon a time(about 15  years ago to be precise), a hero was born and an adventure of extremely epic proportion was set to unfold 15 years later(because it was in a part of the island where people are still having epic adventures). I must point out however, that this is not our adventure, and  also not our protagonist. Let's fast forward 15 years to a large, brick house.At the front is a huge, hulking oak door with an enormous brass knocker on it. It is set in the middle of a large, wealthy town called "Town"(though not out of lack of originality, but their first leader was called chief Town; his first name was "city").All around, people were working and playing, happily using their childhood years to their fullest potential  or making the most of their lack of youth.The town was bright, and vibrant, and- Suddenly the large oak door slams open and the everybody nearby went deadly silent. The doorway is pitch black and smoke is coming out of it because it makes things look more impressive. The sound of footsteps sounded and resounded through the entire neighborhood, leaving everybody's eyes fixed upon the doorway. The person at the door is slowly walking out through the doorway and everybody gazed in a climactic state. A slit second later, everybody went back to their activities because standing in the doorway was just a tall, scarecrow skinny teen. He was the image of the teenage population."His name," began a deep, echoing, dramatic voice that seemed to belong to nobody, "Was 'Teenay Jerr', and HE,(pausing for dramatic effect) is  the protagonist of this story" The teenager looks up, "who's there?!" he yells out into the open, receiving some strange looks from the neighbors....(i'm tired... im sorry if u liked it so far but i need my rest, if u want some more then tell me later, but the official test story here is over)
© Copyright 2010 C. S. Allan (traeus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668724-Test-Story