*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668796-Write-about-material-possessions-that-is
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1668796
a writing exercise from class. I need help with grammar please.
Write about material possessions that is important to you and why?

Winslow—He was given to me at the age of 7 when I was in the hospital for my aplistic anemia.  He was soft and clean. Brown-light brown with white on the bottom of his feet.  And a white muzzle with a black hard plastic nose that’s smooth and cool to touch.  He made me feel good and safe.  He was clean (Did I say clean already) and huggable. We been through a lot together; a move across the ocean and back and many tearful nights. 


Why is he important to me?
He was given to me at a very scary time of my childhood and he is soft and huggable, I know I mention that already but that’s why I still have him today and never used any other stuffed animal I gotten before or after him, he was meant to be hug and sleep with.

Whenever I went without Winslow I was an adult, one time as a child I went away over night at summer camp [camping] and I even brought him with me risking the kids making fun of me).  Now when I am without him I still need something to hug like an extra pillow.  Some nights I will find him on a floor and to tired to pick him up by his dog ears.
© Copyright 2010 WordyGirl (wordygirl00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668796-Write-about-material-possessions-that-is