*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668816-the-journeyA-to-how-far-I-dont-know
by Soumya
Rated: E · Serial · Other · #1668816
about the journey..."A to how far I don't know"
Once I thought miracles do happen and I was pretty much sure about that. Un-intentionally all the copy book values and principals were cropped up my mind like money plant though without lending golden eggs but were successful enough to fulfil my basic need of knowledge…what is good and what should be done.

Shadows grew older and longer…I found a bunch of silver threads fighting desperately, covering my good old brain to make me feel that hey man stop smoking you are becoming old. Things were changing and I was feeling older day by day.

The thought that miracles do happen was changing to its newer and much safer version “miracles can happen” .I can’t tell that I was comfortable with it but still I have something in my pocket to believe. Day by day I was feeling that you have two way to choose one is becoming a successful rich bustard claming culturally complete and a good social individual the other is a confused soul poor in body and mind desperately trying to find out why the books and all the value systems are so invalid in our practical day to day life still doing the good and often humiliated and misunderstood by everybody around him.

What to believe or not is often very unclear to me though I was taking my lessons from the handful of incidents I have came across. Once I was pretty much confident about my way of life I know that boy you have to wake up early morning to finish your lessons though then others of my age were enjoying their first wet dreams. Often my aim was to be a loyal student, a good human being. That doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy my adolescence but the feeling was pretty much pure and happy go like.

Before every exam I used to think now again you have to prove that last time it was not by chance. Those days were really painstaking and full of mental pressure.
Now I can understand that it was really very easy to cope up with the syllabus and the pressure of the funny stardom of the classroom than facing today’s so called civilized nation.

                                                                                      (contd.)
               





© Copyright 2010 Soumya (soumya199 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668816-the-journeyA-to-how-far-I-dont-know