*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669117-Beyond-the-Horizion
Rated: · Other · Other · #1669117
Complex most likely unreadable to explain, without concept.
Dear Readers;



Those whom remember the story correctly might find my reading oddly readable. The last of the horizions gathering of any type of scene would imagine, as the light open the windows through the light filling clouds. Clouding over us the mights of wills through essence of pieces of those whom only imagined the impossible right before there eyes. The light was the horizions moon. The moons gathered as no other toughest lighten movement beyond any horizion. There were more of an emphasis to the worlds earth. The earth had this gash of light which had more of interuptances that could grasp any other type of lights that let be lit. Before the story had approved my arrivals through the thickening edges of not being seen quite the same before in the amazing now disapproved distance. The horizions kept there gazes being stary through this world of engagement this pain the people faught within their embraces this was it. Beyond this horizion the only one left gave the peoples of persons what these imagination lights gave them. Children only could have been able to withness some type eclispy of no explaination able to explain the horizions light, lit it have been so bright. As the moments guide us through the thickening weathers slicking no more, the rain let us breathe the suns cool air, the spit of rain is all we have now. The moments of rain falling between the clouds of thus sickening suns. Moons will not cherish of hidden weathers. Cherish only the moments which have given us the greatest feelings of thus winds of no painful measurments. Given to me this beyond the horizion we shall see. Only people whom greatened nature recite us give the greatness of weather itself. Gouls hide forever more between the rain drops that are no more. The rain itself is the cherishment of life itself. The weather has been only what wanting it been has it not having the great measuring pointless of hopes we shall only grant our peace. Peace of nature is all we shall greet. The greeting itself has the cherishing suns we gladly seem tonightly nights of wearingly thins icelands peeks grant another moment have this greet of lights lit within only nights air picking another moment of perfections glare. Glarenistale blands of wore war. Where shall the others side behind the hidden shadowans hiding powers which glares the will within each peace of not hope itself only the perfection we shall beam with, beam the suns. Beyond the Horizion.



P.S. Dear Readers; Beyond any type of Horizion another life portray another soul which is helplessly warily thin within each mistaken thus bring us life, any other types have not been clear of read this thus what it has having brought more or so. Bring us thus close, nearly perfected Beyond the Horizion itself.
© Copyright 2010 darkRed (darkred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669117-Beyond-the-Horizion