*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669208-THE-IPL-FINAL-SENA-vs-OTHERS
Rated: 13+ · Article · Experience · #1669208
THE IPL FINAL: SENA vs OTHERS
Amidst all the controversies that IPL has seen, it has been considered as one of biggest success of its kind. Some call it as an entertainment package, some call it as a topping on the desserts after dinner and for a few it is simply a waste of time; but the fact of matter remains that we miss the evening entertainment after the tournament is over.
This entertainment package did bring many such moments where the fans could feel chill in their spine in the matches involving their favourite teams. The final of the tournament between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings was one such match. With Mumbai as the clear favourites of majority and even those who gambled on the team with their cash, it turned out to be disappointing.
But one thing that can be concluded from the result was, it is the eminent leadership which matters at the end of the day. One of the prominent reasons for Mumbai being the favourites was the presence of the Little Master ‘Sachin Tendulkar’ and not because of the Sena hooligans. It’s an eye opener for the ‘Sena’ as the rest of the players in the squad were non Marathi who toiled to make Mumbai reach the finals.
Anyways those who supported Chennai were either supporting Dhoni or were anti Mumbai. The waves of delightment that could be seen on the face of Chennai supporters after their triumph over Mumbai depicted a hardcore revenge through a non violent move. Though the things penned down seems to be offbeat but that is what we call it as a bitter reality.
© Copyright 2010 ChandanSinha (chandan_ubs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669208-THE-IPL-FINAL-SENA-vs-OTHERS