*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669230-Whos-There
Rated: E · Short Story · Dark · #1669230
This short story is one of my first i have put up so enjoy
"Ryyaaaaan" a girls voice screamed through the dence forest woods, "Ka..t..tie" he said as he lay on the hard cold dirty forest floor, hes body was consumed by pain, he found it hard to focus on anything as he tried to get to hes feet, "Katie" he said as he pulled him self up using a nearby tree, he begain to stumble in no real direction, hes mind was broken and in pieces he knew who he was but had no idea why he was in the woods in so much pain and without hes sister Katie, tem miniutes past and Ryan was still no closer to finding hes way to where ever he was going,"Ryyyyyyyan..HELP" Katie screamed loud, it was close to Ryan,"KATIEEE" he shouted back as he begain to run towards the direction of hes sisters scream, pushing past the pain he was feeling he picked up speed running and hoping he would find hes sister.
The forest opened out into a flat grassy land,Ryan stopped running as he noticed a figure standing in the middle of the grassy patch it took afew moments before hes eyes adjusted and he saw that this figure was hes sister, "Katie" he said as he walked fast towards her, as he approched her she smiled at him with such a gentle soft smile,"Ryan" she whispered to him,"Katie was wrong,are you ok" Ryan asked as he looked into her bright green eyes, "Its time for you to leave here Ryan Its not your time" she replied still smiling and letting out a little giggle,"i dont understand Katie was not my time" Ryan asked confussed,"GOOOOOOOO...NOOOW" Katie roared at Ryan he feel back and banged hes head, he opened hes eyes to the face of a older man smiling at him, he noticed he ws in a white room laying on a bed,"welcome back Ryan thought we lost you there for a miniute" this man said as he put hes hand on Ryans arm to comfort him,"where am i" Ryan asked the man, "Ryan your in a hospital my boy and im doctor Tanner....i dont know how to say this to you but you and your family were in a accident on the highway...your mum and dad are in the rooms next door a sleep there going to be fine and so are you" the doctor said then paused "what about my sister..what about katie" Ryan said as he sat up in the hospital bed, " im afraid katie didnt make it Ryan im so sorry, we tried to save her but it was to late" the doctor said as he moved away from Ryans bed and headed towards the door,the doctor left ryan with hes thoughts as he lay back down on the bed,"Katie" he said with a soft smile.
© Copyright 2010 sleepysheep (gfunkchaos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669230-Whos-There