*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669433-The-End
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Young Adult · #1669433
just a short story i came up with a while ago about someone whos seriously messed up
I felt no fear as I looked him in the eye for the first time. I knew I should have, but I didn't. I had never see him before. But I knew exactly who he was. As he stood over me, I knew what was about to happen. My end was drawing ever nearer.



They say that it's times like this that make you think about all the good times in your life, all the bad times. They say it makes you realise you have no regrets. But I had no good times, I had no bad times. The only truth was that I had no regrets. But then, I had no life to live. I didn't have a chance to make memories. Good or bad.



I had been stuck in this room all my life. I had hoped that one day I would get out. Have a chance to make memories. A chance to make friends. A chance to live.



Even when he held the gun against my head, I felt no fear. I wanted this to be over. I was glas that it would be quick. I was expecting him to make it slow. Painful. Make me beg for mercy. Make me beg for death one last time. I may not have seen this man before, but he had deffinately seen me. He had seen me beg his brothers and and his sisters and his parents for death. But none of them had the guts. He thinks he does. But I know. I know he wont go through with it. He has killed before. Of course he has. But never his own flesh and blood. Never his youngest sister. The misfit. THe one that doesn't belong. Never did belong.
© Copyright 2010 JustLivingProof (larli at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669433-The-End