*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669845-PAIN-IS-GOOD
Rated: E · Other · Environment · #1669845
A short piece about pain and its misunderstood benefits....
PAIN



Pain is something you can feel consciously and unconsciously. it’s a feeling that  can overcome you without your knowledge, your permission or even against your own will. How we see and perceive pain is one of the most important questions? Mainly as a negative aspect that we really do not understand or take the time to understand hence why maybe many of us today see and FEEL pain more strongly  and deep than we really should as a whole, as pain should be embraced as well cautioned.



Pain should not keep us in fear or change the way we are as a natural human being, nor should it be looked on and fed in such a way it is today, as I will say again PAIN should be embraced as well cautioned.

Pain can be very beneficial if you know how to focus your mind naturally and openly, look at the pain like it is almost winning your trust and negotiate with that pain to work out a way to understand this unwanted feeling and learn from it.



Pain can you hit you in many ways and forms, most of the time we create the pain from our very own mindset, which is the cause of what i like to call phantom pain and fear, as if you feel and believe something is real and has a major impact on how you go through your journey in life then it will most definately become real, the pain you your self manifested.

© Copyright 2010 TheWise (egyptafrique at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669845-PAIN-IS-GOOD