*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1670037-DisturbedAsk-Within
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #1670037
When you are sad or in a problem ...ask within !!
It is a situation which everybody passes thtough you cannot deny that you are unaware of the these moments which comes in life .

So what exactly you do in that situation do you put your self in a room and lock yourself and keep trying to take the pain .Let some of the moments pass then you will realize that you have accepted the situation and now ready to move on in life .Becaus eits a rule of life you cannot stay back in that momment wether its good or bad ,. you have to move with the time.



so now you are ready to search your soul and ask within what is that you have done wrong and why this situation came ? These are two very basic questions but they are very meaningful for your existence. you should always learn from all your mistakes and should never take them for granted or ignore your mistakes . As these are the areas where you need to improve and make yourself a better person overall.



So when you are analyzing yourself you should be very careful in choosing what you have done right and what not.This is the decision you will be taking and not anyone else should do it for you . You yourself should know where you went wrong and what things you nhave done which turn into mistakes. Thos ethings should not be repeated in future. so its a continuous process to keep asking to your self these kind of questions like what was my role in the mistake? was i aware to the coming situation ? was i prepared to handle if things didnt go right ? what can i do to make it over again?



All these query should be asked to youself and you should find all the answers from within .it is a continous process throughout life and connot be ended at any point . talking to ypurself is a great exercise to handle bad situations and bringing more self confidence to yourself.you will feel more satisfied after talking and realizing that u are readt to handle this situation and will always keep in mind the mistake you have done to make your life better by not repeating it again.



Thanx

Vidhi Srivastava
© Copyright 2010 Vidhi Srivastava (vidhi77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1670037-DisturbedAsk-Within