*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1670282-Position-of-Power
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1670282
This story is a little on its rough side of begining. I got a little stuck any ideas?
Position of Power



  King Jurale sat upon his lavish throne and stared out at his subjects with his piercing blue eyes. As Jurale contemplated giving a speech his one and only son Warent came striding in with his beloved friend Marzula not far behind. Now Warent was a very strategic boy of the age of 14 with unnaturally bright green eyes. With a mane of bronze hair that he insisted upon wearing over his eyes. As Jurale studied his son he thought how he looks so much like his mother. Warent reached his father’s throne and said “Father might I ask what your intentions are on retaliation against the attacks earlier today?”

  Jurale replied, “I intend to gather up a hundred of our best men and lead an attack on our enemy’s troops who have camped out not but a few hours from our castle.”

© Copyright 2010 Lost Writer (d8mien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1670282-Position-of-Power