*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1671495-My-First-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1671495
My first love... never plan on loving again
As I left the room, the sounds of her crying made me want to turn back, but my mind over-powered my heart.. I had to leave before I lost control… and broke into pieces with despair and sadness… I went to my car, then I heard a sound that caused my heart to stop… The sound was a gunshot… I turned to my surprise, to see her there with a gun… but she didn’t seem hurt, till I saw she was pointing the gun at me. I stood there, then looked down to see the blood showing through my shirt… I didn’t feel anything as I started to black out, but the one thing I will remember… if I live or die, will be her voice… saying she was sorry.. I fell to the ground, and looked up to her… my eyes were watering, but I don’t know why.. she was crying too, then.. she raised the gun to her head, and with a small smile, she pulled the trigger…
© Copyright 2010 Curseschris (curseschris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1671495-My-First-Love