*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672282-The-Burger-King-Adventure
by Bryan
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #1672282
A day in life of Ted, a Burger King manager.
"That's right, I want nachos," said the 27 year-old balding punk rocker, little realizing that there were no nachos, that in fact this particular establishment did not sell nachos. However, the 27 year-old punk rocker would not be denied, so he asked to see the manager. The manager was a short, stocky fellow by the name of Ted, who once won a hot dog eating contest when he was 15 years-old, but he was no longer that hot dog loving boy, instead he had grown into a rather bitter, lonely 39 year-old.
"I want nachos," said the punk rocker, who then proceeded to wipe his running nose with his beat up leather jacket that he bought at Wal-Mart for 9.95.
"We don't serve nachos here, this is a a Burger King," said Ted, trying his best not to stumble over his words, while sweating profusely.
"This is bullshit! What does a guy have to do to get some nachos?" said the punk rocker, who then grabbed a cigarette from his left pants pocket.
"There's no smoking allowed. This is a family environment," said Ted, who genuinely believed that Burger King was indeed a family restaurant, despite evidence to the contrary.
"What do you have against me? Why do you refuse to serve me? Is it because of my appearance? I bet if I was wearing a suit, you would allow me to smoke" said the punk rocker.
"When have we refused to serve you? We merely ask that you order an item that is actually on the menu. We don't sell nachos. And no one is allowed to smoke inside the restaurant, that's our policy, it's nothing personal," said Ted, while using a towel to wipe the sweat from his forehead.
"I can take a hint. I'm leaving, you corporate Nazi pig," said the punk rocker, flipping the bird to every one inside the establishment, unaware of the wet floor ahead of him that he promptly slipped on, landing directly on his middle finger, and breaking it in five different places.
"OH JESUS, this could result in a lawsuit. I don't know if can take the stress any longer," said Ted, who at this point was a fountain of sweat. He then tore off his manager name tag, handed it the to the poor sap standing next to him, and bolted for the exit door.
Thus endings this rather boring story.
© Copyright 2010 Bryan (rockalizerbry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672282-The-Burger-King-Adventure