*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672506-Drugs-destroys-your-life-
Rated: ASR · Essay · Educational · #1672506
About the effects of a boy who took drugs .
Tom Princley was addicted to drugs as his friend John Albert was the one who brought drugs to him. After taking one, Tom was high with spirit. He felt so happy and jumps around and dance throughout the night with his friend. Once the drugs lost it effects, he would feels cold and weak with drugs.  Each time, he would take more of it days after days.

Everyone tried avoiding him and were often prejudice about him as they thought that he was unfilial and brought shame to his family . One by one his friends and relatives left him but yet , remains his parents who were concerned and continued to believe in him that just one day he would realised his mistakes and turn over a new left .

He was depressed and could not think of anything.  In the end, he failed his exam.  He began to steal, becomes aggressive and often quarrels with his neighbours.  Someone smelt a rat and complaint to the community.  One day, the narcotics officers were called-in to arrest him.  His family were sad and heartbroken , knowing that their son will be send to the drug rehabilitation centre.

He was locked up for a few months without drugs.  It was an ordeal that he can never forget, but, with his determination and will to be a new person again, he came out from the rehabilitation centre.  He was thankful to the narcotics officials , began a new life again and after a few years , became the vice Chairman of a big lawyer firm and settled down to have his own family . He yet , remains grateful to his parents and thank them for their support .
© Copyright 2010 Lawreader (skytree123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672506-Drugs-destroys-your-life-