*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672664-IS-YOUR-MANUSCRIPT-READY-TO-GO
Rated: E · Other · How-To/Advice · #1672664
Let me clean it up for you and make it perfect! GPs negotiable
Hi !

I'm a retired English teacher and I know the English language, and all its quirks, like the back of my hand! 

I am now starting my 'retirement career' as a freelance proofreader, and I find myself in a 'Catch-22' situation.  Can't get work without experience, can't get experience without work...

Could sure use your help! 

Let me proofread the last couple chapters of your finished manuscript for FREE.  I'll return the original to you (untouched) along with a clean proofread copy via Microsoft Word. 

All I ask in return is that you allow me to add your name and the title of your work to my resume. 

I promise not to plagiarize your work or show it to anyone else. 

If this sounds like a good deal to you then send your pages to superproofs@aol.com with the subject heading:  Free proofreading

Or send me a quick note and we'll discuss the details...

Oh, and by the way, if you are one of the first ten authors to help me out -- I have an additional deal for you!  So let me hear from you soon! 

Thanks
© Copyright 2010 superproofer (superproofer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672664-IS-YOUR-MANUSCRIPT-READY-TO-GO