*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672853-God-Almighty
Rated: E · Editorial · Religious · #1672853
What God Almighty means to me
God Almighty


Grace
Omniscient
Divine

Able
Love
Mercy
Incredible
Giving
Happiness
Teacher
Your amazing grace


I decided to write this because God has been, and still is being good to me. For starters, He woke me up this morning. He did this for 17 years and counting.
He is always watching over me and protecting me. Watch the news one day, it doesn’t matter what country you’re in, there is always a story about somebody being killed.
What else has he done for me? He gave me loving parents, I have a roof over my head, I’m able to take care of myself, we have food in the fridge, and much more.

God’s grace is the only reason I can write this. John 3:16 says (I’m paraphrasing) He loves us so much, he let his son die a painful death on the cross. Let me tell you what that means. Jesus allowed them to put nails through his hands, he had to drag the heavy cross up a hill, people spit in his face, they mocked him, and they put a crown of thorns in his head.

That was supposed to have been us on that cross. I’m so glad he took my place!!!


GOD NEVER FAILS! HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORGET ABOUT YOU!!! HIS LOVE IS WHAT KEPT HIM ON THAT CROSS, NOT THE NAILS!!
HE COULD HAVE CAME DOWN FROM THAT CROSS, BUT HE DIDN'T!

It is because of this and other reasons I praise Him! I am not ashamed to praise him wherever I am.

If I`m at home or at school, I`ll praise Him.
If I`m in the car or on the bus, I`ll praise Him.
If I`m in the store or walking down the street, I`ll praise Him.

I WILL ALWAYS PRAISE HIM AND DO HIS WILL!!!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!


Confucius died, and on the third day, stayed dead.
Mohammad died, and on the third day, stayed dead.

Jesus died, stayed their the rest of that day, the next day placed in a borrowed tomb, and on the third day, ROSE from the dead!!! *BigSmile*
© Copyright 2010 Musicdrummer01 (musicdrummer01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672853-God-Almighty