*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673039-Open-shop
Rated: E · Other · Contest Entry · #1673039
Short story for the Daily Flash fiction contest
Casey was standing by the stores window, looking straight that beautiful long white jacket she had always wanted. Everyone  of her friends had one , being her the only who couldn’t get  .She sighed  , as  she was leaving  she realizes  there was  a big strange written card  below the jacket  .

You want me?  Than Enter inside !

‘’Yeah , right’’ she laughed a bit, thinking it were some kind of  joke till she  realized  there wasn’t anyone inside looking the store.

‘’Hmmm ’’ she slowly leaned by the stores glass door thoughtly, checking carefully again.
 
  The door was left open. She couldn’t believe her eyes. She was all alone here ,  her jacket was just standing front her, as if it were saying  ‘’Come take me Casey ‘’ 

With a sudden shine in her eyes ‘’Oh my gosh!  Oh my gosh!'' she excitedly ran and tried it on, looking herself on the  huge mirrors doing all kinds of styles and poses.  It sure looked  pretty  cute ,pretty attractive on her,  the way she’d always dreamed with it.

‘’Oww  it’s so cute.Too cute ’’  she couldn’t  even control her charming from all excitement.  She then  took another  quick look round the store again. No one was inside,  neither  anyone  was looking  from outside. 

‘’My chance’’ she asked herself smiling. ''Finally to take this jacket,  take it before someone comes here.'' 

And just when she was leaving , she happened to see  some quarter looking coins by the cashiers table.  She suddenly  remembered  she had forgotten to bring money today,  making her walk home all this time . With those coins she could comfortably  hop on a bus  instead. 

‘’Hmmm….Guess these are mines too ‘’ she quickly took them without thinking and ran outside, now  happily hopping like a little girl.
© Copyright 2010 Dawn_Amy Fan (sonicuamyfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673039-Open-shop