*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673339-Life
by Alicia
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1673339
Where am I?
Sometimes in life this question rings in your ears. Some how you have managed to quiet your life for long enough and it stares you dead in the eye. "When did I become this person? and when did this become my life?" You realize that life has taken you captive and you cannot even remember when it happened. The day to day swept you away along with your hopes, dreams and ambitions. "When did they leave? and why did they go?" you might wonder at it for a moment. Soon the excuses pretend to be answers and those dreams were unrealistic and childish anyways; and it's back to the mundane and ordinary for you.

We feel the impulse, yet we walk away and allow the monotony and routine lure us back into our place in strangely ordinary puzzle. I don't know about you but I feel the need for adventure! I want to live! I want to feel and taste and see what ALIVE is!  How do you make the ordinary, extraordinary? We all have to pay bills and go to work at 8, but does it have to be so vanilla? NO!

Too often food is fuel, art hangs on the wall unadmired and our brilliant emotion goes unexpressed.
I want to live.
© Copyright 2010 Alicia (prettywings at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673339-Life