*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673360-The-Attic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1673360
This story is a bit like Coraline with out the buttons but it creeps me out!


We were driving our car away from a hotel really fast when a teddy bear fell on our car. We stopped I picked it up “what’s that ticking noise???” whispered the little girl she turned the teddy bear around and saw a timer BOOM!!!
Five years later …..
Our story starts with a girl called Lilly, her dad just got a job on the other side of the town. Her dad owned a hotel that just got moved to where there going.
“Dad what’s the new hotel look like?” Lilly said impatiently shaking her leg like she needed to go to the toilet, while they drove in the new hotels drive way her dad didn’t answer. The car stopped Lilly slammed the door grinning at her dad.
“Is big? Is it small?” Lilly asked while she opened the door. She looked inside Lilly face dropped down it had cracked walls, it smelled like cat pee, floor boards were missing put something caught Lilly’s attention it was a door with a sign saying “ATTIC”
Lilly’s dad sat down and got out his lap top and started too type “dad can I explore?” Lilly asked with a puppy face “what ever makes you shut your mouth.” Lilly’s dad growled, Lilly of course opened the door that had the sign saying “ATTIC” who wouldn’t! It was so dark she went down the stairs the stairs were very gooey Lilly slipped and went head first into a box with the door closing behind her “OUCH!” Lilly shouted she got up and luckily she found a light switch she looked at the box she fell on it a lock she looked on the shelves then heard little foot steps she looked back at the box and the lock was gone.
Lilly opened the box and saw the whole box was full of teddy bears and pictures of this old lady “hey dad come down here!” Lilly shouted, Lilly took a teddy out then all the others started to melt thorough the box all of a sudden a hand grabbed Lilly and dragged her in the box.
She woke up and looked around she was back at her old house “hey dad I just had the wackiest dream!” Lilly shouted as she walked into the kitchen and for her surprise a old lady was cooking her break feast “No silly I’m your grandma!” She lied “Ok then.” Lilly replied as the old lady served Lilly’s food “Miss Opps I mean Grandma Where’s your food?” “I’m looking at it!” the old lady warned pointing at Lilly, Lilly ran and the old ladies arm stretch and pulled Lilly back “NIGHTY NIGHT LILLY!” the old lady laughed
“As from that day on no one ever saw Lilly again” The old lady read closing a book reading it to teddy bears

© Copyright 2010 Ally_AA (cookie180 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673360-The-Attic