*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673629-Jurassic-Park-Dangerous-Company
by JPfan
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1673629
This story tells about a group of explorers who suddenly fall prey to the dinosaurs...
Jurassic Park- Dangerous Company
......................................................
Chapter 1: Arrival
......................................................

"Land ho!" echoed from the crow's nest of The Pacific Venture, one of inGen's cargo ships. The crew hurried about the deck, preparing to land on the shore of Isla Sorna, the most famous of the five islands of this chain. No wonder! Many stories surrounded this island. Stories of death. 'I don't believe a word of it,' thought Gerry, who would be accompanying a crew of five to the island. The five others were Ferra, a good looking woman with the artistic touch, Xerxes, Ferra's brother, who was more inclined to mechanics than art, Herald, their cartographer, Donavan, who was a paleontologist like Gerry, and Carter, who was the group's leader.

"All right ladies!" shouted Carter. "Get in the boats. We're gonna search this island for a good camp base!"

© Copyright 2010 JPfan (dylanis14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673629-Jurassic-Park-Dangerous-Company