*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673656-Take-me-with-you
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1673656
About love and loss and never forgetting <3
Under the stars you gaze locks with mine, you sigh and hang your head...you cant even bare to look. I am leaving tonight, you cant stop me, were through. My eyes plead through the tears to take me with you, not to leave me in this forsaken memory filled place. To lose you again is to much to take, I'd rather have my last day on earth, then to live one lifetime with out you. My heart is beating through my chest...so loud the racing beat echoes through my head. Your lips gently caress mine for what would be the last time, you linger only a moment pulling ever so gently as if never to let go. But you must, your destiny lies in your duty, where you will meet inevitably meet your fate. Another year, a million letters, a love lost to win a war. You say goodbye for good, to save me the pain. Theres nothing left to spare. My pain, my joy, sadness and laughter fill my heart which you have stolen with one smile. So I shall play goodbye for one night, but you shall never leave my life, and i will wait until my last breath.
Months pass as you are fight for the freedom we take for granted..when this is over I pray and imagine you in my arms, the way our dreams predicted. Yet as cruel as fate can be, i never belived that goodbye would ever be the end. You came back to me in honor and glory...your life celebrated by all..your death mourned by all in your heart. The day you left one year ago..I lay flowers at your grave..those same tears pleading "take me with you", life shall continue on, never the same. One day soon I shall be with you...until then you will never be gone as you live everyday in my heart.
© Copyright 2010 Iris Rode (starbrite3986 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673656-Take-me-with-you