*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674166-Untitled
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1674166
No description yet
On a damp and dreary Monday evening in Tuscaloosa, Alabama roamed a soaken man in search for his dog. Dobbs the town drunk, was watching the man for quite sometime now pace up and down his block while he smoked a "Cowboy Killer". He had been waiting for this weather to pass so he could make his way to the pub down the street although he'd already been hitting the bottle for hours. As he was fantasizing about the rain passing over the man in search for his "best friend" approached his porch to have a word with him. The man in the poncho asked, "Have you seen a pitbull with a big studded collar around its neck." Dobbs who wouldn't have remembered if he had seen the pooch replied by saying, "Can't you see i'm busy, get outta here." The man was mildy insulted but took the hint and slowly turned around to leave his residence.

A few hours later Dobbs could be found deep asleep in his LA-Z-BOY on his porch.
© Copyright 2010 jhause13 (jhause13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674166-Untitled