*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674417-The-lifes-of-the-lost-1st
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Family · #1674417
Alex is lost her life is sping out of control ,a best friend gone bad is ruining her life
As she mixed the batter she cried little tears , forself. The way the treated her wan't fair andshe didn't desrve it. She was tryed of them, all did to hurt her. But mabye I should start at the beging of course this story dosn't have a beging as it dosn't have an end.



Another school day, Alex thought at she got off the large yellow bus. As she walkd into the room everyone was quiet and didn't look at her. She sat down in her seat, right next to dillion's, because they picked those seats while they were going out ." hey" she said to megan who was one of her best friends , but a dark frown instead of a wecoming smile was given. When class was over she tried to talk to megan, but she don't listen to her. The day went very slow for Alex and no one talked to her.

She sat alone on the bus, which was usual for her becease she had so many friends. She coundn't firgue out what was going on till the people in front of her pasted back a note saying
"Dear friends, on of our own is turing against us, speding rumors about us to make us look bad and ruin our lives, as with all my other notes i am talking about Alex, form the girl who writes only the truth,Megan."
What!! Alex though what is going on, she didn't spred any rumors! she shoved the note in her bookbag and tryed to hold the tears till she got home.
© Copyright 2010 May B.M. Blaser (bblaser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674417-The-lifes-of-the-lost-1st