*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674939-Composition-about-the-television
Rated: 18+ · Article · Other · #1674939
the Tv is an important appliance in everybody's life.
When we discussing the issue of the television ,we should consider the following factor: it is debatable whether can be both an advantage and disadvantage, but with all this,  in fact , the Tv is an important appliance in everybody's life.The Tv can aid us to see,looke for,and explore the world merely by "button pressing" and all this when you sit in your home without moving anywhere.



But actually in view of my opinion I can say that this appliance has both advantages and disadvantages…

On one hand it is very necessary appliance and we could surely benefit from it ,this means it must be exist in everyone's house ,On the other hand we should be aware of it's disadvantages.

First of all I will talk about it's benefits,about how important it is and does not have any alternative ,also the tv make a great deffernt since it was invented and I personally think that it's advantage's can overcome it's disadvantages because from the tv we can learn every thing we want , we can acquire an education from it , also we could learn about every country's culture ,language and it's folklore .

But that is not all , we also can have an amazing and entertainment time's by watching tv , like watching a fun ,horror and romantic movie's ,in addition to the several program's , also with all this we can watch and listening to the news and what is happening in all over the world , like war's, traffic accident's ,crime's, stealing and every think comes in our imagination…

On the same time in my opinion this appliance is very necessary for our baby's life's , it aid us to raise our children because it has many program's that talking about the upbringing and directs the parent's how to deal with their baby's , also it has many educational and fun program's for our children …

But in the same time and as I said in the beginning , we should be aware of it's disadvantage's that ca especially effect and make a bad different in teenager's life's, because they may neglecte their studies . Also in addition to this , the tv may have a bad program's that certainly attract the teenager's and of course it's not good at all .



To conclude this subject I should repeat that we can not ignore the existence of tv ,because it is really an astonish and affordable appliance , so I strongly believe in it and advise every person to use it in good aim's and make sure that it will not take all your time . Just know how and when you need it …







© Copyright 2010 kawthar (kawthar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674939-Composition-about-the-television