*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674958-Badass-Boy-vs-Badass-Girl
by Gabby
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #1674958
I oringially wrote this story on quizilla.com but it kept messing up my chapters!
Hi, I'm Victoria but everyone calls me GAB. It stands for Go Away Bitch. I said that since i was in 7th grade it sorta stuck now that I'm a junior.

At my school im friends with pretty much everyone. Bitches to preppy, geeks to jocks,badasses to emos, teachers to principle. But that was the problem...... My dad was principle.

I was often in trouble because my history teacher doesn't know a thing. I always corrected her and she would send me to the principles office (dad's office) for "speaking out of term" she would call it (its not my fault that i always end up teaching the class) . And my dad would fall for that shit.

"Okay, everybody take out your history notes for France and China." she said. I raised my hand a little confused.

"Yes, Victoria." Mrs. Page said.

"One, can you at least call me Tori and two, why did you have all these students write all these notes for nothing?" i asked.

"What are you talking about Miss Ramos?" she asked.

"I'm pretty sure you said India and China. What does China have to do with France?" i said. She checked her notes, then she gave me a glare.

"I suppose you right Miss Ramos, these students wrote down these notes for nothing." she said.

"Finally admitting that your wrong Mrs. Page maybe you should get your head checked. Maybe a sign of alzheimers." i said at break neck speed.

I was on my way to the principles and he was already expecting me.

"Hello Tori, let me guess you corrected Mrs. Page or you insulted her intelligence?" my dad asked.

"Eh, a little of both. But seriously cut the shit, i don't like her she is ignorant." i said. My dad hated the word "stupid".

"Listen Miss Ramos, we don't use that language in this school." he said.

"Look, i'm sorry can you let me go now?" i asked.

He nodded and i was about to run off. "Wait" he said.

"What?" i asked.

"Your grounded." he said

"Screw you." i said.I didn't care what he was going to do.

I ran off and bumped into my little brother. Charlie.

"Watch where your going Charlie." i said. His friends looked at him and then back at me. I didn't car.

"Bitch" i heard him mutter under his breath.

* * *

It was 5th period which was lunch. I sat with Spencer, Jake, Jamie, and my bffl John. All four of them were checking out the sluts. I felt sick to my stomach. 'This is a good way to waste my time' o thought to myself. Once the sluts left, the guys started planning.

"My cousin is coming to this school tomorrow." Jamie said. "And he is a total bad ass."

"More like jackass" i heard John say. "I've met him before."

After lunch i went to P.E., which i hated because lunch slows me down. I was still the best. I did 100 push-ups with no problem then i did 20 more. I started to stretch when i saw a group of guys checking me out. I got into a straddle split and went all the way down. What can I say? I am flexible. I went into a right split and i heard chuckles.

We played dodgeball and everyone wanted to be on my team. I picked my team. Everyone was confused on why i picked them. 4 geeks, 5 jocks, 6 bitches that were my friends but i didn't like.Here's why: the 4 geeks have good defense. The 5 jocks had good power. The 6 bitches were a good distraction.

Did i have to tell you that our team won?

7th period was health. I usually skipped that class with Rob. The teacher didn't care.

"Mr. Bloom, Rob's nose is bleeding may i take him to the nurse?" i asked.

"Go ahead, Tequisha." he said. Don't ask why he calls me that he's just a weirdo. We walked down the hallway then Rob grabbed my leg and carried me to his car.

"Where are we going?" i asked him.

"We are going to paint" he said. I did not have a good feeling about this. We went to a spot i have never seen before. He handed me a spray can. " Lets get to work." he said









© Copyright 2010 Gabby (gabtashash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674958-Badass-Boy-vs-Badass-Girl