*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675292-The-Perfect-Girl-Shouldnt-Be-Sad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Fantasy · #1675292
Every guy dreams of the perfect girl but they dont know who she is. I do.
Once in a lifetime, female is born, whose fury and rage is 10 times worse than any woman scorn. Inside and out, she is beautiful and sweet, soon you will realize she unlike anyone you will ever meet. Be warned that everything you say to her must be true, for if she hears one lie, give her a few days and she will come after you. She is smart and cunning, she'll know about you before you even say, If you betray her trust and just use her for lust, you will be given a dark fine to pay. If its everlasting happines you seek, hold her in a loving embrace, she pulls you closer and all seems still through time and space. She may not be a beauty queen or may not walk with a woman's grace, but don't under-estimate her because she will amaze you in the most unexpected place. I would say she is what men dream to find, don't judge a book by her cover, she likes wierd things and that makes her one-of-a- kind. Many people that know her will testify to my claim, just know know that they will all say the same. She is everything you could ever want. A real gift from the one called God. It should me a sin to make her sad, why anyone would hurt her just seems odd. She loves to laugh and to see her smile is such a sight, but to laugh at her pain, you'd be insane not to run when she comes for you in the dead of night. She'll listen to your pain and never judge, but tell her secrets, she is one to hold a grudge. This girl would always want to spend time with you and would never want you to be alone, she wants to make you happy, she only hopes that you will call her your own... To be continued.
© Copyright 2010 Crisiant Morrigan (lostlover15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675292-The-Perfect-Girl-Shouldnt-Be-Sad