*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675356-Forever-is-not-enough
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Romance/Love · #1675356
Alessandra Ivanov,a wealthy business man's grandaughter, forced to marry at the age of 18.
Ok so this is a preview of what's happened before. Like a Prologue and also about the main character.


Their parent's were on their way from a business trip when the plane crashed three years ago. So their one and only remaining relative, their grandfather took them into his mansion in Los Angeles and took good care of them. He was a kind man and loved his grandchildren especially Alessandra for she was the only one who resembled her mother and the other two looked more like their father. Their grandather Bob Ivanov is an oil tycoon and also he manages a small fashion botique in Madrid that his daughter Tamara used to own when she was alive. Anna is to inherit the botique but she's still doing her course on being a Fashion Coordinator. She is the eldest out of the three, Eric was in his second year doing law so he's not home much.  Anna is almost as tall as her father but she has her mother's voice; she is 25. Eric was slighty taller than Anna and has new girlfriend each week but took his studying seriously; he's 22.

Alessandra is very beautiful, tall, slender, pale skinned, hair like the raven's feathers and her eyes were like the ocean. She prefers to be indoors rather than out and reads a lot of books. She doesn't have any female friends at her school because they're all jealous of her looks and also she made close friends with the most popular guys in her school Leon, Anthony and Jason who were also her band mates. She loves music more than anything so she started a band with her close friends. She plays the drums, bass and electric guitar and she can also sing. She's also fluent at other five languages: Japanese, German, Spanish, Italian and French. She's been in a few relationships but they never last long. All the guys she dated only wanted her in bed but with one exception, Xander. They met last year at a friend's party and they hit it off pretty well. He was everything to her and Xander cared for her a lot but not long after he had to move to Canada. Alessandra was devastated when he left, she didn't eat for a week but Anna got so worried about her and even Eric who was hardly at home, came back just to cheer her up. She realised how much her siblings worried about her so she decided that she shouldn't waste her life moping about Xander. From then on, she never looked at another man and focused on her studies. Now, things have changed and she can't do anything about it.


                                                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 1
"You're getting married", was what my granddad told me the moment I stepped in his office.

I laughed for a minute until I realised that no one was laughing with me and he was serious. Right.  A gorgeous guy,about my age, and a young couple who might be his parents were sitting on the couch. They all looked like they came out of a painting and they're just too perfect. I managed to look away and sit on the chair when my grandfather told me to. Did that guy just wink at me? No, that's impossible, I'm imagining things again.

Granddad cleared his throat and said," What I said earlier is true, you are getting married to Aiden next year. First, he's going to live in the house that you and your siblings currently residing in and you are to get to know each other. In public, you are to act like a couple whether you like it or not. Secondly, nothing you can say will change my mind and you will do everything I ask you to".

It took me a minute to find my voice, when I did, this came out, "Who's Aiden? And WHAT!??"

The gorgeous guy spoke for the first time and said,"I am Aiden Dashkov and I will be your future husband. It's so nice to finally meet you Ms. Alessandra, I have been looking forward to the day when I get to have you". He smiled but it didn't reach his grey eyes. His clothes were all black and it seemed like there were designer's clothes. His hair was long but neat and also tall.

I stared at him with my mouth hanging open and after a minute or so then I looked at my grandfather helplessly, hoping for an explanation.

My granddad chuckled and said, "My dear, you look like you've received a dreadful news, you should be thanking me that I found you a very suitable man for you". This is a dreadful news and seriously, how did I get into this mess?!?

I shook my head, " Uh, I don't want to be rude but what has gotten into you granddad?!? What are you on about this marriage crap? Don't I get a say in this?!? I've only just turned 18, I'm too young to be married. I also know that the business isn't going to well but there are other ways to solve that rather than marrying me off to someone I've never met. Besides, Anna is much better suited for this and Im sure she'll agree".

My granddad was still calm, "Alexa... please don't make it any harder. I've already said that nothing can change my mind".

Tears began to flow in my eyes or some reason and I couldn't look my granddad in the eye or even reply. Aiden stood up and gave me his handkerchief to wipe my tears.


"Alright, granddad, I understand and I will accept but I am only doing this for the sake of the company. I lost my parents in a plane crash and you have taken good care of me but I cannot forgive you for doing this to me. You lost your beloved daughter and now you've just lost your granddaughter" I told him, still sobbing.

I could see that I hit a nerve for my granddad stood up with an angry look but the man next to Aiden who I assume is Mr Dashkov told him to calm down and when he calmed down, Mr Dashkov looked at me with sad eyes, "I didn't expect this to happen but seeing that you have agreed, well my wife and I will fly to Madrid for a business conference with Mr Ivanov (grandfather). My son Aiden will be staying in the room next to yours or if he wants he could stay in your room and I hope that you and him will get to know each other. I am truly sorry for not telling you about this, Alessandra".

And to make matters worse, Mrs Daskov smiled at me so warmly, "Im so sorry dear, as Bob has said, we didn't expect you'd think that way. We don't want to create any problems in your family. I hope that during Aiden's stay here, you will start to get to know him and realise you are both suited for each other".

Aiden stared at his mother and told her in an annoyed and embarassed voice,"Mother, I'd appreciate it if you don't say things about me without my permission". Mr and Mrs Dashkov laughed and I just sat there trying to stop mysellf from crying.



"If you're not going to say anything else then you are free to leave, Alessandra", the old man told me coldly but I saw the pain in his eyes, then he looked at Aiden, "I'm assuming you'd want to go to your room and get your things fixed up. Also, if Alessandra has calmed down from her tantrum, I suggest that you go out for dinner. Well then, I will be back in two months' time and if not Anna will help you with the business. Goodbye, Aiden and take care of her".

I stood up and got out of the office and went to my room which is on the other side of the house

Aiden nodded and kissed his mother's forehead and clasped his father's shoulder and bid them goodbye and to have a safe trip. He bowed to Mr Dashkov and left the room to find Alessandra.

                                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How could this have happened to me?!?" I said, speaking to no one, "Urgh, this is ridiculous. I am not getting married and especially not to that guy".

"I am sorry, I didn't realise that getting married to me was such a ridiulous idea." I jumped and then saw Aiden leaning on the door looking so carefree and I looked the other way.

"What are you doing here and who said you can come in?", I asked him.

Aiden sat on my couch and replied,"You remember what my father said, If I want I can sleep here and now I decided that I will, even if you don't want me to and don't worry, I won't touch you... yet. Besides, you agreed to it even if this marriage was just for my parents to help your grandfather".

I gulped and shook my head, "What makes you think I will let you touch me? I remember everything what he said and I know that I agreed to it".

He smirked, "Hmphh, that's good. I will have so much fun making you fall in love with me".

"Huh, you seem to have a lot of confidence but it won't work", I told him confidently but my instinct told he that he can and he will.

Minutes passed and Aiden stood up and walked over to me," Well then, now that I know what I'm up for, I'm going out for a while. I will be back later and don't miss me too much.” he kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and looked away.

As he was opening the door he said mockingly," I'm looking forward to seeing you in your sleepwear".

I chucked a shoe at him but missed, "You pervert!".


                                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every Friday night Aiden, Chaise and the twins Damien and Darren meet up to have a boy’s nights and just watch DVD’s and play games. Tonight, it’s at the twins’ apartment and its Aiden’s turn to provide the food.

"So, getting married huh... aren't you a bit young for that? What's the rush?” Damien teased Aiden while taking a break from a game.

Aiden shook his head looking a little irritated, "It's none of your business why. Also, could you please call your twin brother to get his stupid ass here? It's been a while since we all saw hanged out and what's been happening to Chaise? Every time I call him, he won't answer and his sister said he's just too busy at the moment but I don't think it's true. I saw him with a girl last week, I called out to him but he seemed to not have heard me".

Damien shrugged his shoulders, "I called Darren before and he said that he'll be running late. I don't really know anything about what's happening to Chaise but I think that he's avoiding us and about that 'mysterious girl' ...", he stopped and shook his head.

Aiden raised his eyebrows, "What is it? Tell me, you obviously know something" taking a bite out of his pizza slice.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this, Chaise begged me not to and he said that he'll inform you when the right moment comes...” Damien said, looking slightly guilty.

Aiden stared at him, frustrated, "Damien... you know what I will happen if you don't tell me", he said threateningly.

"Oh fine, you'll find out anyway, what with your father being close to Chaise's dad and what not... Chaise is getting engaged this summer and he's got nothing to do with it. He’s getting married to Hanz Poliakoff’s only daughter and heiress Zara and their parents had arranged this marriage before Chaise and Zara was born. I suppose they did it because they want there company bigger and become more wealthier. Chaise said that he’ll try to do whatever it takes to stop the marriage from happening and he kept this from you because he knows you have enough to worry about”.

Aiden looked as if he was going to smash everything in the room but he kept in control, “What the hell?!? He kept that kind of thing from me; I don’t have anything to worry about, not yet anyway” he tried to make a joke but the anger in his eyes was still there, “How could he not like getting married to a babe like Zara? Oh man, looks like you and Darren are the only one who needs to get hitched.”

“Dude, have you seen Chaise’s face lately whenever Zara is with him? He looked like someone dear to him had died. The heiress makes Chaise do everything for her and I don’t know how he puts up with her. If we don’t do anything to help him, I fear he’ll turn into Zara’s slave” Damien told him, “Haha, no I don’t want to get married so young and I’m pretty sure Darren thinks the same. In fact, he felt pretty bad for Chaise when we found out what happened and even offered to let Chaise hide in our house”.

The doorbell rang and Damien got up to open it, Darren came into view, “Hey guys, sorry I’m so late. I was stuck in the traffic” he greeted them.


“Hey! Finally you’re here and now it’s only Chaise that’s missing. Hmm, we still have to plan how to help him and that is... if he wants help” Aiden replied.

Darren laughed, “Ho ho, like you can talk. I hear you’re getting married also and to Bob Ivanov’s granddaughter Alessandra and it better not be true or else” he sat down on the chair across Aiden and started eating the chips.

Aiden grinned, “I don’t know where you heard that from but yeah, it’s true. I’m getting married next year to Alessandra and I can’t wait. She’s the girl I want and I'm going to have lots fo fun with her".

The twins laughed and Aiden joined in as well and stopped when they heard someone knocking on the door. "Guys, open up, it's Chaise" Darren ran and opened it.  Chaise smiled, "Look at your faces, like you've seen a ghost. It's just me. Haha... I didn't know I could make it in time and wow, it seemed like ages since I last saw you all."


Aiden got up and gave him a hug and offered him a chair, "Chaise, bro...you look like you've lost weight and what's this I hear about you getting married to Zara Poliakoff?"

Chaise looked like he didn't want to talk about it and looked at Damien accusingly, "You told him? I told you that I will be the one when the right moment comes" then he looked at Aiden, "I'm sorry...it's just my father told me about your, er, engagement and I thought that you'd have your hands full."


"Even so, we're brothers and so what does my engagement have to do with this? It's not a problem for me yet, in fact I'm going to have a lot of fun making Alessandra fall in love with me. You should've told me and I could've helped convince your father" Aiden told him.


Chaise shook his head and forced a smile, "Enough, I didn't come here for you to nag me. Let's play. You don't know how long it took me to convince Zara to let me out just for tonight. She even wanted to come at one stage but I told her that it's a boy's night. Finally, she gave in when my sister had a go at her".


So the boys had fun and forgot about their problems for a few hours.

                                                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 2

Back at the Ivanov's mansion, Alessandra was still upset and so Anna managed to get her to take a bath to calm her down.


"I don't know what's our grandfather thinking but I'm sure it's for the best. Please, don't take it to heart, Alexa. Aiden is a good guy, I'm sure that in time, you'll come to love him" Anna looked at her sister who was in the bathtub.


I have calmed down a little, "I know...I just er, I actually don't know what happen in there. Tears just started to flow in my eyes. Oh I don't know... Aiden does seem like a good guy at first but when he went in my room and we started talking, he seemed like he was hiding something. He had that look in his 'aura' that I can't seem to explain" I shuddered and shook my head when I accidentally started thinking about when he kissed me.


"Hmm, I see. Well then I'll leave you to it, I really want to stay but grandfather asked me to take care of the busines while he's away. Oh and by the way, if you don't want Aiden to stay in your room then that's fine. I've already asked the maids to unpack his belongings in the room next to yours. I don't want you to be stressed about it and even if he wants to stay in your room, there's nothing he can do." Anna told her. I thanked her and bid her farewell.

I got out of the bath and put some clothes on. I went to my bed and laid down... now seemed like a good idea to think about what happened. It's only 9. 30 pm  and he hasn't returned yet wherever he is... I hope he won't sleep here. There was a text message from Leon saying that they;re coming over tomorrow for me to hear the song he wrote. Oh finally, there is something that I can look forward to tomorrow.

I seem a lot better now that Anna helped me but I'm still not happy about the whole marriage thing. I don't know why Aiden wants me so badly when we only just met. I know that a lot of girls would accpet this whole thing without hesitation but I'm different. The more I think about the whole marriage thing, the more I got confused and that didn't help. Aiden was like someone that came out of a fairytale but he was some sort of a dark prince. He had the aura whatever that is around that makes me drawn to him and that was the reason that I don't want to get close to him. I'm not about to fall in love with a guy who just I met but what choice do I have? I have to be brave and I know I can fight whatever this is that I'm feeling.

There was a knock on the door and I was just about to open it, "It's Aiden, open up... and why are my things on the other room? I specifically told the maids to put them in your room".


I could't help but laugh for some reason, "What'd you expect? Their not your maids and my sister's the one who told them to put them in your room. By the way, I'm not letting you go in here. I don't trust you" I told him still laughing.



Aiden scowled, "Fine, be like that. I'm tired and don't have the time to argue with you... we'll talk about this tomorrow with your sister" he paused and then said, "Damn, and I was looking forward to sleeping with you".


"Urgh, seriously... go away. I don't want to talk to you anymore. I hate guys like you" I replied and went to bed few minutes later.


                                                      ------------------------------------------------------


It was about 10. 30 in the morning when I woke up... and it's a Saturday. It took me a minute to remember that Leon and the others were coming over for our jamming sessionl this afternoon. I got up and went to take a shower and put on a black skinny jeans, red stilletoes and a black top. Also, I did my make-up to cover up the shadows under my eyes. After that, I went dowstairs for breakfast and saw Aiden and Anna already eating. They looked like they've been talking about me for they stopped and looked at me when I came in. Hmph, and I thought she was on my side. Oh great, what a way to start my morning.


"Good morning, Alessandra. I hope you had a good sleep last night. Aiden and I were just talking about how to er, fix the company's problem. His ideas were really helpful" Anna informed me while I was making my breakfast.

Aiden laughed,"They're not that great but thanks. It's great that I could help you... my parent's usually leave me out of their business and tell me to have fun".

I sat down and started eating. What the hell? Oh god, I should've woken up a little later so I don't have to put up with him but oh well, there's nothing I can do. "That's great" I told them without bothering to look up.

Anna kicked me under the table lightly and I winced, "What are your plans for today? I have an appointment at the salon so I think that I won't be back till 5 because I'm planning on shopping after. Do you want to come with me?" she asked.

I was still annoyed at her for kicking me and I shook my head, "Leon, Anthony and Jason will be over at noon for jamming session so yeah. We're probably going to watch a movie or something after that.  I'm sorry I cant, but you can take Aiden with you, if you want".

Aiden also shook his head and yawned,"I'm sorry I can't. I'm still a bit tired from last night and besides, what am I suppose to do at the salon? ". What was he doing last night? Urgh, whatever I don't want to know anyway.

Anna looked at me and then at Aiden, "Oh that's okay then. Hmm, a movie huh... I haven't watched one for a while. Next time, we should all go when Eric comes home for the Christmast holiday. Well, if you excuse me. I have to go get ready. Goodbye" she smiled and left.


Great... it's just me and him. Why am I so slow at eating? I don't want to be alone with him. He finished his breakfast but I don't think he has any plans of getting up. He's wearing a black shirt, red skinny jeans and his hair was straightened. Oh gosh, what's happening... I don't want to start thinking that he looked so hot right now. Get out of my head.


"So you're in a band, huh?" he asked... making a small talk I assume, "What do you play?" .

I shugged without looking at him and replied, "Yeah I am, I can play drums, a bit of piano, bass and electric guitar but in the band I'm the lead singer".

Aiden smiled and he looked so...lovely. Woah, get out of my head damnit. "Wow, that's great. I used to be able to play the piano when I was younger but as I got older I found other things that interests me. I still play every now and then though" he said.



"Haha...I can't imagine you playing the piano. Well, I better go and get set up in the studio before they come. So er, yeah" I told him, already at the door.


Aiden stood up and said, "Hey wait up! I want to come and listen. I have nothing else to do".

"No way! I don't want you to listen to me sing and didn't you just say you're too tired" I replide and started to run.

                                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end, Alessandra was forced to let Aiden come and listen in the studio due to the fact that Leon, Jason and Anthony think that he's an awesome guy but they still don't know about why he's staying at the Ivanov's mansion.


"Wana drink, man?" Leon offered Aiden who accepted. "Ok, so let's get this show on the road!" he said to his fellow band members enthusiastically.

I sat down on the loveseat and started tuning my guitar while the Jason and Anthony were practicing the song that Leon wrote. It was a love song, hehe... I didn't realise Leon was capable of blurting out his romantic feelings. I couldn't even remember if Leon had actually liked a girl or not.  But anyways, the lyrics* weren't that bad and in fact, I really liked it.

Leon walked over to where I was and shyly said to me, "Would you be able to sing the song I wrote? I don't feel comfortable singing it".

I stared at him with my mouth hanging open and closed it when I realised, "Umm.. sure but why me? It's your song... but I'll do it anyway". Woah, Leon? Shy? Really, I find this so weird.

Leon smiled and gave me a hug, "Thanks a lot" I hugged him back. My face must've somewhat looked hilarious for Jason and Anthony who I could hear were laughing so hard.  I was pleased to see Aiden looking very annoyed. He was jealous... HAHAHAAH!

Huh..? Is this really my best friend Leon? No, I think not. Whoever you are.. please give me back my best friend who was usually very serious at times.

"Uhh... okay then. Now that's settled Leon... how about play the melody on the piano so I know how it goes? " I asked him.

He nodded and went to the piano, "Ok, so this is how it goes. You gotta feel the er...love? Shall we say? Hmm... I think we can improvise at this stage. What do you think, Alexa?"

Heh. Now he's being serious...but wow. I can't help but think how did he get so good at music. I listened for a while and said to him, "Wow...you've improved a lot. Hmm, yeah I've got a few ideas and I think I get it now... I can relate to it".

He smiled and kept playing for a while. He stopped when someone's phone was ringing... it took me a while to realise it was mine. I answered and it was grandfather. Oh great.I went outside to talk to him.

"Oh hello, Grandfather. Why have you called?" I asked.

He scowled,"I call you, checking how you are feeling and this the greeting that I get".

Really now.. checking up on me. I didn't really feel like raising my voice, "Oh well, I'm feeling better. Is that all you want to know?'

"Alessandra Isabella Ivanov! I did not raise my grandchildren to be so rude. Don't ever talk to me like that again or I will make your marriage with Aiden happen this year" he threatened me.

Ok now I feel like yelling but thought better of it, "Really? Well too bad for you...since it was you who took away my will. I don't think I can ever be so polite and kind towards you ever again. Oh, I don't think you could... even if you tried. Now, if you don't have anything to say. I need to go now... I have lots of other things to do".

He didn't say anything so I hanged up. It made me feel bad but it was his fault. He never gave any reason as to why I have to do this. I don't want to be so mean to him...out of me and my siblings, he favoured me the most. Now, that has changed and I don't think it'll ever go back to normal.


"Who was on the phone?" Aiden asked me when I went back in.

I shrugged and said monotonously, "Grandfather called asking for an update".

"So... what did you say?" he asked.

I sighed, "Hmm, I just said I'm having a band rehearsal right now so that's all" picking up my guitar and looked at Leon, "Umm, so...er. I have an idea about your song... but I can't seem to put it into words" I told him.



Leon smiled, "That's okay... why don't you play it on the piano or something" he suggested.
Hmm... I wonder what's with him today, seriously. So I went to the piano and played a melody that I just made up two minutes ago. Heh, this is nice. I didn't know how I got so good at piano when I barely play it. It suddenly felt like I was blurting out my own thoughts to them but instead of words, it was music. I played everything, from my moods to what's been happening to my life. For some reason, tears started flowing down my eyes so I had to stop playing to wipe my tears. I felt someone patting me on the back... it was Aiden. I put my arms around him and started crying.

He picked me up and said to the guys, "Umm... sorry. I think the jam session is finished. I'm just going to carry her to her room" he said to Leon.

Leon looked worried and so he agreed, "Yes and also give her some medicine to calm down... there must be something wrong but don't ask her. if she's ready then she'll say it"  he told Jason and Anthony to pack all the instruments and left.

                                     
                                                ---------------------------------------------------------


I woke up and I was lying on Aiden's lap...um, how did this happen? I got up to see he was sleeping and he looked so...cute. I stared at him for a while and then I stopped when he moved. Phew... that was close. I got up and went to get him a blanket. I sighed... this is harder than I thought. Hmm, I knew that I wouldn't win in this long-lost battle with my feelings. The reason why I didn't want to be married to Aiden is because I don't my prophecy to come true, that the man I will truly love will die. I shudder everytime I think of that memory from last year when Leon and I went to this psychic to find out our futures just for fun. I didn't tell him what my future was but he knew it was bad, it must've been from the look on my face and I couldn't stop shaking even after I got home. It was so horrible, how something like that could happen to me. I hate death, it took away my parents and if i don't be careful it will also take away the life of the man I will truly love. But, there is also something with Aiden, it's like he knows something that he's keeping quiet about and I could sometimes see it in his eyes. I shook my head... there's no point on brooding over topics that should stay forgotten. I glanced at Aiden...should I wake him up? He seemed so peaceful, maybe later and I should cook dinner. Why do the maids have to take their annual leave? There's so much things to do around this big house... oh well, there's nothing I can do about it.

I went downstairs to the kitchen which took me about 30 minutes to get there. This house is so goddamned big... I don't see why it's like this. I looked on the fridge to see what I can cook... hmm, fettuchini with mushhroom sauce maybe. I don't even know what type of food he likes. Urgh.. this is harder than I thought. I haven't cooked in a while but I still remember the basics... I think.

"Hmm, what's this? I smell something nice... I didn't know you can cook. So you're feeling better now?" Aiden asked from behind me, "Looks like I have made a good choice for a wife".

I nearly dropped the plate I was holding when I heard him. "Sheesh, didn't I tell you not to do that? Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Yes, I can cook and so what? I got hungry so yeah, I might as well cook. I.. what? I was feeling good until you came barging in" I told him.

He smirked, "Right. In case you don't remember, you had an emotional breakdown a few hours ago and I had to carry you to your room. You wouldn't even let go of my arm, begging me to stay with you... I felt like being nice so I did what you wanted. I even fell asleep in your bed that smells like roses and lavender. Urgh... it itches my nose. I am also starving so you better be cooking the food for about six people".

I looked at him in disbelief...I did not have an emotional breakdown. Well, yes I did but I don't remember him carrying me, let begging him to stay. That is so not true. It cannot be. I shook my head. "No way did that ever happen. For your information, I did not have an emotional breakdown. That was just me reacting to the music, thank you very much. You talk way too much rubbish.. you didn't have to carry me to my room" I told him in annoyance.

He just shook his head at sat down on the chair, playing with his iPhone. I went back to my cooking... still slightly annoyed. This is also the reason why I don't like him... I can't stand his attitude. We always fight.. well okay I admit, I'm the one who start it but urgh. Whatever. The food is nearly cooked so I went to the cupboard to prepare the dining table. When I looked at the table, it was already set. Aiden was nowhere in sight. Hmph, fine so I went to check if the food is cooked. It was... I was about to get a bowl but it was already there.

Aiden smiled at me, "I'm sorry to have annoyed you earlier. I shouldn't have done that so I'll make it up to you by helping you out... I figured it'd be easier so yeah" he apologised.

I just mumbled a word of thanks and went to the dining table to eat. I was also starving like him so we ate in silence. I didn't really care about my table manners...if Anna was here, she'd yell at me for being so rude. Haha, that thought made me laugh that I started choking on my food. Aiden gave me a glass of water to drink but didn't say anything. I find this very weird and it  also gives me the creeps. I don't know whether I prefer him being a bastard or him being so nice.

After 20 minutes he broke the silence and informed me,"Um, if it's okay... would you mind if I have my friends over for tonight? We'll just be watching movies and playing games for a few hours".

I nodded and said,"I don't mind... perhaps you should call Anna though. It might be a bit weird if she comes home finding a bunch of boys she's never met in the house".

"Alright, I'll do that... and I promise we won't make any noise" Aiden smiled and replied.

                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Two hours later, the doorbell rang so I told Aiden to go and get it while thinking of whether I go to my room for some privacy. Maybe later... I am a little lazy to get up from the couch. Three gorgeous guys came into my view and woah... I closed my mouth before they notice it.  I couldn't decide which one was the hottest and they were all staring at me...then Aiden stood next to the guy with with a cute smile. This is... way too weird for me, I am starting to think that compare to them three, Aiden is the hottest.


Aiden smiled at me and introduced his friends to me, "This is Chaise, he's my best buddy since we were kids", the guy on his right smiled at me and wow he is cute, "These two are Darren and Damien, obviously they are identical", the twins winked at me.

I stood up and introduced myself, "Hey, I''m called Alex and welcome to the Ivanov Mansion. Er, would you like to sit down and have some... refreshments?" I feel kind of stupid for offering but this was how I was taught.

They all sat down "Yeah sure, that'd be great. What have you got?" one of the twins I can't remember which asked me and the rest agreed.

I was about to reply but Aiden butted in, "How about we all go to the kitchen before we hit off the gaming room? I don't want Alex to make the trouble of giving you guys drinks". 

I shrugged and said, "Hmph, whatever... I was just trying to be a good host here but okay. I'll be in my room if you need help setting up. Have fun" as I started to walk off, Aiden grabbed my arm and turned me to face him. He gave me a long kiss in the cheek and hugged me. I went red like a tomato and I didn't want to embarass him so I kind of awkwardly gave him a one armed hug. He let me go and looked really happy. Oh god, I so wanted to punch him. I walked away as soon as he pulled away and went upstairs to my room.

                                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the games room where the boys are playing on the xbox.

"HAHAHAHAH, man... how funny was that? Did you see her face when I kissed her? I should've kissed her on the lips..." Aiden laughing on the couch.


Chaise shook his head, "

© Copyright 2010 Tamara Isabella (haou_airen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675356-Forever-is-not-enough