*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675645-GEAR-Prologue
by Samar
Rated: E · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1675645
The year is 2299, A stronger bond between humans and their GEARS is needed to survive.....
                                                              PROLOGUE

Jonathan Blaze suddenly opens his eyes and finds himself to his horror, underwater. But as is the charming ability of humans to state the very obvious, he asks "Where am I?"
A sort of "metallic" voice replies "200 feet below the surface of lake Michigan"
Jon groans "Why does it always has to be me who is blown -"
A big boom silences Jon's last words, even 200 feet underwater the sound of a hellfire missile finding its target is unmistakable.
"Whats our status?" Jon asks his G.E.A.R.( Gillion Encounter Aerial Robot)
D432 replies "Booster 3 has taken heavy damage, our left fuel tank is leaking and we have taken 30.2% overall damage precisely."
"Thats very good news" replies Jon sarcastically.
"Might i take this opportunity to tell you that we have approximately 20 seconds of oxygen remaining?"
"The news gets better and better. I don't have time for all this nonsense, fire all boosters and this time maximum power."
A black blue jet erupts from the surface of the lake.D432 was indeed a beautiful GEAR and a very agile one, but at this moment one of its engines was on fire, and seaweed was all around its Rexilligon body.High above them the Malphas,their mothership had taken heavy damage, the Gillions had indeed become powerful and their attack had left the humans in ruins.
One Gillion fighter suddenly came up on Jon's HUD. D432 immediately opened its primary fire and the poor fighter goes up in flames.Did i say it went "up"? Sorry it went tumbling downwards to the ground.
"Oh yeah! thats what happens when you mess with Jon and D" roared Jon triumphantly over the radio.
"Really?" replied a cold and sinister voice to which Jon turned white as a sheet.
At that same moment a Revenant ( a hellboune unit, one of the most powerful of gillion) hovered in view
"Sayonara"
"Well, atleast he knows Japanese" is what Jon thought before, for the second time in a day, he went black.
© Copyright 2010 Samar (samarz9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675645-GEAR-Prologue