*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675687-Cream--Cosmos-2-Big-problems
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1675687
Cream & Cosmo have 2 Problems 1 with Rouge the other of her relationship with Tails
One day Cream & Cosmo were walking,they were angry at Rouge.
Cosmo & Cream:Who does she think she is,stealing my boyfriend?
Cosmo:Hey Cream look what I found it's an infatuation potion hahahahahaha.
[Later at Rouge's house]
Rouge:Hey Tails are you almost done making that size ray?!
Tails:Yeah just 1 more minute & done.
Rouge:So what should we test it on?
Tails:How about the master enerald that way nobody steals it & Knuckles does'nt annoy you if somone else steals it.
Rouge:Good idea.

Knuckles:Thanks guys.
Rouge:No prob.
{The next day}
Cosmo:Ready Cream?
Cream:Fire
Cosmo shot a dart at Tails.
Tails:Ouch!
Rouge:Tails are you okay
Tails(Hypnotized voice):I think I'll spend time with Cream & Cosmo.
Rouge spotted the dart.
Rouge:.
Rouge ran inside the lab & grabbed the size ray set it to 1000 ft tall & shot it at herself.
Rouge was gigantic she grabbed Cosmo & Cream.
Rouge:So you ready to suffer?
Rouge put them on the ground & gave Tails an antidote & put him in her cleavage then she sat on Cream & Cosmo.
She didn't put her full weight on Cream & Cosmo but it still hurt then she stood up & grabbed Cream & Cosmo & put them in her mouth.She chewed them,bounced them on her tongue,& sucked on them like suckers over & over again.
she then spat them out,Cosmo & Cream apologized,& she shrank herself to her normal size & forgave them the end.
© Copyright 2010 Slazor88 (slazor88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675687-Cream--Cosmos-2-Big-problems