*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676042-Day-Light
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Other · #1676042
Story I came up with on the spot
I sat on my bed, comforter over lap. I yawned and squinted as I opened my curtains to see the world. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, and flopped back on my bed. I glanced over to stare out my window; I saw the city of France. I stretched across my bed and sat up once more; pulling the comforter away and revealing two pale skinny legs. I silently got out of bed and sneaked to my window; opening and letting the sweet sunshine fill my body whole. My long brown hair fluttered back and my arms swung open; my tunic-tee attached to my slim waist and large chest-I am a 36C. I had my blue thong on; partly showing under the tunic. I crawled up on to the window and over, on to my somewhat secret balcony. I stared out at the sunrise, stretching my arms out as if I could fly. I looked to the horizon; red, blue, and purple set the area to life. The sun-making its way into the world-peaking over the horizon and freeing hidden rays of sunlight which spring into the sky. It was beautiful! This is why I love France; everyday has a beautiful beginning and a warm ending. I smile and look all around me; hearing the birds sing brings a sigh to my lips, and hum to my throat. I hum a lullaby; it fits in perfect with the setting around me. I hear my named called.
“Cecile, Cecile!”
I was shocked at the voice coming so near, I scrambled over my window sill and shut the window. I could now hear the footsteps; panicking, I grabbed my diary and sat on the edge of my bed, just in time for the door to open.
“Cecile!” My friend, Irene, barged in.
“Irene! Dear god, you gave me a fright! I thought you were mothers’ servant!”
“Oh, dear, I’m terribly sorry!” Irene panicked.
“It’s perfectly fine.” I smiled and patted my bed, signaling her to sit next to me. She smiled and shut the door.
“Ce-ci-le!” She sang as she rushed over to my side, throwing her arms around me. “Today is a wonderful day, lets’ go out today!”
“Okay, okay fine! But, Irene… Promise me you won’t make a commotion. That’s all I need, one of mothers’ dear “friends” to spot us…” I spoke sternly.
“Yes yes! I won’t, I promise!” She yelped in excitement. “Now let’s get you dressed!”
“O-okay…” I mumbled. She pulled me off the bed and made me stand up straight. She looked at my wardrobe and studied every detail on my body.

© Copyright 2010 Paige Powell (ppowell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676042-Day-Light