*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676144-Amongst-the-human-forms
by Raven
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1676144
A vampiress has a little bar fun
My petite body appeared as from nowhere, the short black dress I wore was low cut in both front and back showed ample cleavage. I flicked my burgundy hair over my shoulder and strode to the bar. Amber eyes greeted the bar tender as I spoke, asking for a vodka. The bar tenders blue gaze drifted over my form appreciably. I took the drink and looked around, food danced before my eyes, tempting oh so tempting. I looked at the mob gathered at the bar, mostly university students out for a drink after a long day. My age was a lot older then theirs but my body was frozen at their age. My immortal age was close to 300 but my mortal body was forever 22. My amber eyes turned a smokey blue as they settled upon a guy. Hmmmm interesting. My name is Raven. No other name would be given out in such company. I downed my drink then strode towards the dance floor and began moving to the music letting it flow through my body, like he blood flowing through the bar patrons veins. I soon tired of dancing alone and returned to the bar to ge another drink.

I was half way through my second drink when I saw him turn and look at me, I walked over to him where he was standing alone, from a watching mortals eye it would seem tha I was keen on him, but a closer look to those who knew the signs knew I would soon be feasting.

I gave a short burst of laughter and began to walk away, my now empty glass held in one hand and he other hand gripping his jacket lapel.  I walked a few paces tugging on the jacket Turning slightly I spoke to him my words unheard over the music. The guy greedily followed me out an exit and into a back ally. When I returned my face was spotless, my glass full, a single dribble of red leaked down the outside of my hand I quickly dipped my tongue and licked at it smearing it over my knuckle. When I finished the glass I looked at my watch...... It was time to go. I turn on my heel and stride back to the bar and take my floor length black jacket from the hook by the door and strode into the night. I slipped through the sleeping town blanketed in darkness, I reach a building on the outskirts and enter and make my way down stairs into the darkness of the deep basement. As I walk from the stairs I discard my jacket, then my boots. As I walk across the bedroom I discard my remaining clothing and turn the bathroom light on. I turn the shower on and let the steam fill the room before stepping beneath the spray.
© Copyright 2010 Raven (lil_raven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676144-Amongst-the-human-forms