*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676160-black-and-white-mind
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by brm
Rated: · Article · Inspirational · #1676160
MIND - the most wonderful gift to man. This article talks about black and white side of it
Everyone of us have got that gift by default, but how do we use that gift is most important thing. Mind makes human powerful from other species on the earth and makes him super power. Today a man can do anything - from creating hybrid food to construct home on moon. Impossible is almost forgotten word to today's mankind. Thanks to our MIND, who works for us continuously and makes us superordinate.



The God has been very merciful to the man kind by providing him the MIND. But how are we using it, is very important. The mind is good and bad at the same time, +ve and -ve at the same time, God and devil at the same time......ultimately its black and white at the same time.



If black side of the mind is expanding with our conscious / unconscious, it leads man to destruction and if man focuses on white side, it provides peace and satisfaction. This small mind handles so many activities / thoughts / tasks at same time. Never tired its always ready for multi tasking. Feed him with positive thoughts and it will multiply and populate the things easily.



Although mind control is an art and it takes time to control / train the mind to avoid negativity in terms of thoughts / actions and stay positive always. But its the thing to be goaled as its the superb thing to achieve. It feels man with satisfaction, peace, prosperity and conscious about goal of this beautiful life.



Personally, I always try and sometimes advise too to be positive as I have seen the results of being positive. Stay positive always, see the future in light and don't try to explore the dark of past. Make friends, share moments with family and give 100% of yours, in whatever you do. And I think that was the thing, God thought about, when he decided to give this beautiful gift - MIND to man kind.







© Copyright 2010 brm (rajbhumi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676160-black-and-white-mind