*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676413-SURFINGSEXSMUGGLING-THE-SEVENTIES
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Crime/Gangster · #1676413
Growing up in 68 thru the 70's while surfing enjoying sex and the use of drugs.
At a very young tender age of 12 years old Marco Mann became involved with the surfing scene that was beginning to shape this small East Coast community in Central Florida. Little did he know that this induction would lead to drug smuggling on a large scale and the eventual exposure to the opposite sex. He enjoyed the new lifestyle with great enthusiasm and was perfect for the sport of surfing,young and handsome with a small built frame that could swim like a fish through the Atlantic ocean's enormous waves that rolled into the pristine beach across the street from his home. The fast learning young surfer was immediately drawn in by the older surfers who, as Marco would find out, were smuggling drugs from California,Mexico,Columbia, Morocco and various other foreign countries at a time when the country wasn't aware of the effects of this enterprise. Then after his first toke on a marijuana cigarette he knew this was what he liked and also knew he had no money to afford this new drug so he cleverly associated himself with the main boys of the smuggling trade to gain his drugs for free. Here he was groomed for years as his young innocent life transformed with the changing environment.
© Copyright 2010 MarcoMann (marcomann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676413-SURFINGSEXSMUGGLING-THE-SEVENTIES