*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676468-Trinitys-visititation
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1676468
A short snippet of one of my true creations. Trinity half vampire half witch.
Getting away from humans and my own witch kingdom for awhile to visit my comatose daughter sounded like a good idea to me. Humans were starting to drive me up the wall with all their vampire fanataies. If they had any idea how far off the mark they were they really would feel dumb. Sure they did get a couple things right but those things don't lie in one particular vampire species. There are hundreds of different types of vampires after all and lucky me being queen of witch kingdom it's up to me to keep the freakin' peace. Like I said I need a vacation.

So I eventually reach the top secert temple where I keep my top secert daughter. We all have to remember everyone has to think she's dead. Even the priestesses who care for her are dead to the world. My daughter is a dark soul and technically I was supposed to kill her at birth but that's a bit much to ask of a mother don't you think? How could I really kill my daughter? So what if she's destined to possibly undue every good thing I've ever done and possibly slaughter hundreds of thousands in the process. My oldest daughter is a pure soul and most definetely will stop her. It's her destiny I can feel it.

I pass a few priestesses who still have the habit of giving me the evil eye for sticking them up in the middle of nowhere, when I finally reach my daughter charity's room. There she was sleeping like an angel. I sat next to her and began to sing and held her hand gently. I still held hope that I could put love and light into my daughter's soul and get her eyes to open. As I sang someone entered and my daughter in her sleep like trance shot of the bed and grabbed the poor priestess by the neck and burned her alive with black flames and slowly went back to bed.

My heart sunk. Would she ever change. I couldn' t take much more of seeing kill innocent pure souls just because they had one unkind thought about her or me as they entered her room. I sang for another hour and left to attend my duties and get back to my war at witch kingdom.
© Copyright 2010 Elizabeth GraceWood (lihana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676468-Trinitys-visititation