*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677103-Cursed-Shadows
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Dark · #1677103
The moon shines down on the forest.Something moves in the shadows and the curse began.....
      It was a very dark night when Lilly got out of her night class and was about to head home. As she walked by a dark alley the air that had been so calm was ripped apart by a bloodcurdling scream. Lilly began to run down te alley when she suddenly tripped over something that had been lying on the ground in front of her. She looked down and saw a small black box. She picked it up and opened it. There was nothing inside of it.

      The moment Lilly had opened the box there was a movement from behind her, She turned and screamed. Something was coming out of the open door behind her. The "thing" had a long black cape tied around its neck. It moved toward Lilly. As it came closer to her she took many steppes backwards away from it. It came faster and faster until it was right in front of her. It grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards it.

        Lilly could see two long white fangs gleaming in the moonlight. She then remembered the black box. This must have been the thing that had come out of it when she opened it.

        The thing was a Vampire. The Vampire pushed Lilly down on her back and leaned down. Lilly felt a sharp prick on her neck and then nothing more after that.

        When Lilly woke up the Vampire was gone and Lilly was alone in the dark alley. She reilized that the black box was gone too. She heard soemthing moving nearby and saw that it was a girl.Lilly reilized how hungrey she was and she needed to feed.

        As she moved toward the girl two long white fangs slid down in her mouth.
© Copyright 2010 Black*Magic*592 (kitty592 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677103-Cursed-Shadows