*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677203-Menace-or-coward
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by abssy
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1677203
This piece of writing is about how the sense of failure can lure anyone in.
The saddest day is when we awake and realize if we ceased to exist it would not phase anyone. A needle in a haystack trying to stand out. The desire to be someone greater overshadowed by the reality. We are ordinary! Extraordinary is reserved for a selected few. Whether it is destined or coincidence that leads them to greatness, is a question no human can begin to answer. Captivated by the lime light, we sit and stare at the stars. Aim for the stars, but we bailey get off the ground. Gravity is not the only thing that keeps us down. Everyone has baggage. Either your compatriots have tunnel vision, and your a revolutionist or you have lost touch with reality, and need to be put into check. Let's face it, life is a game, chess! We are mere foot soldier (pawns), which never make it to the other side. They put you in check, before you can construct a proper defense everything boils up and you cannot hold up your end. Where are the knights? Swift and ruthless they are! But even kings and queens falter, with no saviour. No one is safe. If you let fear dictate you next move, your a coward, and without fear your a menace/moronic. And you thought you had options, a life full of possibilities. It boils down to two things, a Menace or coward. Which will you be?! Everything else is chance.
© Copyright 2010 abssy (enk010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677203-Menace-or-coward