*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677368-Prologue-Believe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1677368
Prologue of Believe!
Believe.

Prologue - Headed For A Heartbreak


”Why cant you just listen to me?!” Caroline smacked the her door shut and sat down on her bed. Wesley opened the door again and walked in.
”Im listening to you. Alot! But i just cant do this anymore! Thats why im leaving to L.A. And dont come stalk me” Wesley crossed his arms and looked down.
”You seriously think i'd like to stalk you? No on that one. Me and our...no my baby will do fine without stalking you” Caroline started playing with a pillow to not have to look at him.
”Urhh i cant believe you. You always drag that little alien into every conversation we have!” Wesley looked at Caroline with a mad look.
”No you dont believe me cause you've never believed in us or our baby” Caroline looked at him hurt.
”Whats there to believe in?” Caroline got up.
”Nothing Just get out” She started to push him.
”Caroline. Dont be ridicolus” Wesley didnt move.
”Get out. OUT!” Caroline managed to push him out and closed the door right infront of him.


”Ha-ha your such a whore”
”No im not” Ebba gave him a glare.
”Well it isnt mine” Travis smiled cocky.
”Uhm it is”
”No its freaking not” Ebba got up.
”Hey where are you going?” Travis looked at her.
”Why am i suppose to spend a minute longer with you if you cant even edmit your own child. I dont make time for idiots like you and i never will” Ebba smiled.
”Its still as un-mine as it was 30 seconds ago” Travis kept smiling but started to get nervous.
”I really hope so. For the baby i mean” Ebba started walking off.
”Oh Ebba. Knock if off!” Travis yelled after her but she was gone.
© Copyright 2010 EMargera (xintheendx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677368-Prologue-Believe