*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677619-Portal-Walkthrough-Watch-Your-Teeth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Other · #1677619
A walkthrough the game Portal. Content is not mine, it is darkchiron (Youtube)
All right, I thought that I should make a quick reference to help you in Portal, so here it is.

Part One: Watch Your Teeth

First you are locked in a room which they call the "Relaxation vault" and then GLaDOS starts talking about stuff. (BTW, you play as a girl in a jumpsuit) GLaDOS: Hello and again welcome to the Aperture Science computer aided enrichment center. We hope your breif detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasent one. Your specimen has been processed and we are ready to begin the test proper. Before we start, however, keep in mind, that although fun and learning are the primary goals of all enrichment center activities, serious injuries may occur. For your own safety, and the safety of others, please refrain from... (Gibberish for like 5 seconds) ...contact. The portal will open in 3..2..1.. Then the portal opens up.

Level 0/19: No Hazards. Get the cube (E) and put it on the button. And go to the elevator.

Note the incandesant partical field across the way as you go to the elevator. It can't hurt you, but it can vaporize anything else like the cube.

Level 1/19: No Hazards. GLaDOS: Please place the weighted storage cube on the 1500 megawatt super-colliding, super-button.
Go through the portal to the cube and then go back through then go to the button.

Level 2/19: No Hazards. Go through the portal and get the portal gun, then shoot your own portal then go to the elevator.

Level 3/19: No Hazards. Shoot a portal at the ground in the gap and jump through. Then shoot a portal.



© Copyright 2010 DragonHunter (combatplaya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677619-Portal-Walkthrough-Watch-Your-Teeth