*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677705-WOW
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1677705
Idk if this is what this is for but I'm gonna use it for writting about my life and stuff.
Ok hi my name is Kahtaleiinah Mahkay Yellowhawk , but everyone calls me Kassie. I'm  5'3"  with brown hair and brown eyes. I have a pretty big family. Its my  grandparents, my  mom,my dad , 4 sisters 1 brother 3 dogs and a cat. I currantly  live a  small town in montana BUT!! my  family is coming into alot of money  very soon.  so  guess what ....were moving  to Washington State!  Yay  I love it out there its so pretty. The hard part  is dealing with my sister. Shes  freakin crazy!!!!  and i mean seriously  crazy  not  kidding. I had pics from a mag  up on my  wall, and she decided that  she  wanted to hang her clothes on the  wall so she  riped (literally) my pics off the  wall and took the  pins I was using.  that made me mad so I  nicely  took  down  some of the  shirts  and hung them back in the closet. and put  the pins in my  bed side drawer ( I planed to put more pics up later)  but  she  went  in and took  them again!  So a s a result I took them back (again).  You  know what she did...she riped  every peice of my clothing out  of the closet and tossed it  on  the floor. she had all her clothes folded neatly in a plastic  bucket....hhhmmm  whats a pissed off sister to do??? I went  in a dumped the whole bucket  in the middle of the floor. sounds mean right ? no way! she  been ruining my  personal property  during her "episodes" for years now and I'm sisk of  it. normally  I  would  be quiet  not  do  anything or say anything  and clean up  whatever  it  is she broke or scatered. Well not anymore!! I'm not letting her ruin any more of my  stuff. Its time  she  got a taste of  what shes  been dishing out , and apparently...she doesn't like it.
I'm  srry  you had to read this. I swear my next post be  as boring .  well tah-tah for now

~*~Kassie~*~
© Copyright 2010 ~*~Kassie's Mind~*~ (kassiemahkay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677705-WOW